Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Cannot access my hotmail account

• Please log in to reply

blackbeard

blackbeard

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
I've been trying to access my Hotmail account for the past few days without any joy at all. Whether I try to access it directly or from Messenger I keep getting met with the .Net Password confirmation screen (Formerly automatic). I duly oblige by filling in the required and am redirected to a 'Nightmare'. The nightmare in question is that dreadful 'Match the Picture' screen with illegible scrawl which they duly ask one to copy into the provided text field. As I could not read this scrawl (most likely scripted by an illiterate and heavily drugged out microsoft employee) I chose to listen to the audio version which I have to say is not that much better.
I once again duly obliged with the required sequence and was not redirected as expected to my account page but instead back to where I started - the .Net confirmation page. I have repeated this process several times and every time the same sequence of events occur - but no access to my account.
I have tried to find an email contact address to contact MicroC**p but apparently such a contact address is nowhere to be found. I can see that I have around 7 emails in my inbox from the tab in Messener and some of these may require an urgent reply and I'm at a complete loss.

Has anyone there experienced this same horror and successfully resolved it - if so please advise as I urgenly need to review my mails

Thanks again

- Blackbeard :mad:

Advertisements