Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Big Email Problem

• Please log in to reply

Ange|

Ange|

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Recently signed up to windows live beta mail
It has functioned without any problems until today
After I enter my email and password information, it says that “Page cannot be displayed”.
Works with my brother’s email account, but not mine.
If you require any more information, please post it.
Thanks in advance.

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
Hi Angel and welcome to geeks to go,
i do accualy have a few questions before i can help you, first off when you say it works with your brothers account but not yours, what do you mean. do you mean on the same computer or on different computers? also is there any reason to suspect malware? if so please post in the malware forum. Also, do you know if you are accseing a secure conncetion when you are connecting to check your email? and finally, have you been able to check your email from any computer?

thanks

Ange|

Ange|

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
When I say that it works in his account, we've tried accessing his hotmail from both our computers- and it works fine.
I'm not sure about the secure connection aspect- how do I check it?
Yes, I've normally been able to check my email from any computer. But since yesterday, I havent been able to access it from any computer.

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
ok not being able to accsess it from any computer, is an issue with the mail server, i can not help you with that. you need to contact the people who host your email account and talk to them, as it is their problem. i am sorry i can not be more helpful, but it is there issue, not yours.