I ran AVG in Safe Mode: no viruses, but
1. Object: Partition Table (MBR) reading error
2. Boot sector of Disk C: reading error
1. Quite frequently I get messages, "This program is not responding" or "...has chosen to end a non-responsive program, send error report?" (Not exact wording)
2. Sometimes when I try to close a program the image doesn't leave the screen all at once, it appears to be struggling, there sometimes is a shadow of the page remains for a few seconds.
3. When playing games, sometimes it slows right down and then catches up.
4. Computer just runs more slowly.
Should I now delete all of these from my compute and just leave the Microsoft Spyware and AVG?
Your log has been ruled as clean and has been removed and re-attached as a text file
Edited by dsenette, 24 February 2006 - 02:22 PM.