Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Three .DLL

• Please log in to reply

iheartnerds

iheartnerds

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Ok Three things. :)
Three Grey Boxes will show up when I x out of something, or it does it by itself. My bf said that these are requirements you need to have the computer running properly.
One is MSCOREE.DLL, now I know you can download that again and I did...but it doesn't seem to have of worked I placed it in WINDOWS folder was that wrong?
Two is KERNEL32.DLL Which pops up sometimes I don't know what that means or is or what to do with it.
Last is the one that annoys me the most because I thought I fixed it. C:\PROGA~1\WILDTA~1\APPS\CDA\CDAENG~1.DLL Ergh, these things are driving me crazy, please help!
:tazz:

Advertisements

BabyTech

BabyTech

• PipPip
  • 69 posts
the problem may be in where you put your .dll files. They go in Windows\System folder, in case you meant that you just put them into C:\Windows.

Anyway, here's a link for MSCOREE, let me know if it works for this one, if so, you've fixed the first 2 issues...the other one sounds more like a malware issue, I would suggest going to the HiJackThis section of the forum and running the steps they list.