Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Screen Resolution Change after turn off

• Please log in to reply

youvebeengored

youvebeengored

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I recentlly had problems with the screen resolution and colour settings on my Windows 98 OS. I restarted my computer after google and several other websites were not opening. I closed all programs and restarted. Then my screen resolution changed to stupid big size with 16 colours - ooooo great ;) I go into display settings and change the settings to what they were, click apply, and you can actually see the the settings go back to the 16 colours etc before it says you need to restart the computer for these changes to take place. Restart and guess what its still the same. I have tried new drivers for the graphics card but it didnt work. I then bought an AOpen GeForce FX5200 PCI thingy - installed it all, but still i cannot change the settings. Does anyone have a clue of what to do. Any help much appreciated :tazz:

Advertisements