Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Contacting Geekstogo

• Please log in to reply

bonez

bonez

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hi all! well you all probably know about pixel advertising by now, anyway I recently had a major comp problem and found geeks to go's website almost by accident.

The help I got was brilliant and solved all my probs.

Anyway to cut a long story short I would like to give GeekstoGo.com a free ad on my pixel type website:

http://www.themillio...dpiggybank.com/

It is very new and already doing pretty well, so I just need to know who to ask or who to contact regarding this, as would be good to give something back for the help I received on here.

Hope you all like the site, and if anyone from geekstogo owns a website, do contact me if you would like to advertise atall. (Low rates for Geekstogo users)

Many Regards,

Bonez :tazz:

Advertisements

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Hello. First of all..thanks for the compliments on the site! :) We think we have a pretty great Staff here! :tazz:

Blair (admin) is our site owner. He doesn't appear to be on right now, but I will point him in the direction of this thread. :)

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Hi bonez,

I must say I first viewed your post as spam, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. I've sent you contact info via PM.