Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

What kind of music are you listening to now?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

coachwife6

coachwife6

SuperStar

• Retired Staff
  • 11,413 posts
Sweetest sounds in the world to a woman...the dishwasher and the washing machine running. :tazz:

Advertisements

karennina

karennina

• Pip
  • 1 posts
SEAL. "In a world full of people, only some want to fly. Isn't that crazy?" :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Time to bring this back again i think:

New placebo album "Meds" ive listened to the first three tracks and its awesome.

Michael101

Michael101

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
right now i am listening to Dope, Disturbed, Drowning Pool

i like Hate by DP, Die mother F***ER die by Dope, and a couple of Disturbed songs like the Game, 10,000 fists etc

i hope i wont get banned for the word above

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
Disturbed :tazz: is a great band.

I'm currently listening to the Foo Fighters.

Certifiably Blonde

Certifiably Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Fuel ....... Sunburn

Michael101

Michael101

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
I have no idea what they are called but i think it is Sweetner Karma&effect does anyone know them and could you tell me more about them (Artists, albums etc)

Michael101

Michael101

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
I have no idea what they are called but i think it is Sweetner Karma&effect does anyone know them and could you tell me more about them (Artists, albums etc)

Michael101

Michael101

• PipPip
  • 44 posts
Back to Listening to Drowning Pool and Disturbed don't know why it relpyed twice

dont know who Sweetner Karma&effect are it could be the album

Edited by Michael101, 29 March 2006 - 04:42 AM.

ZEUS_GB

ZEUS_GB

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,668 posts
I'm currently listening to Inner Universe, it's the theme song for Ghost in the Shell (TV series).

Advertisements

twotspinson

twotspinson

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Country at 92.3 FM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Sweetest sounds in the world to a woman...the dishwasher and the washing machine running.

only if you're barefoot and pregnant like you're supposed to be (*Guest hides in the corner)

i've taken to listening to the new arctic monkey's album, as well as Bloc party and the newest addition to the collection The Subways...but...with a 20 gig hard drive in the truck...it's never the same song twice..(hope the G/F get's the new Yeah Yeah Yeah's cd that came out yesterday)

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
Buddy if you like the monkeys get the stuff they gave away before they were famous its mostly live stuff and its so much better than the album sanitised versions.

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
I am listening to the winds gushing through the trees as rain hits the window and thinking how the noise of this unabating storm used to conjure up images of witches and goblins when I was a child in the midst of these small hours, in fact it makes me wonder why I should like now what I feared then but I guess I miss my innosense and all this horrid magic has just become another trick of nature.

Edited by fleamailman, 29 March 2006 - 07:28 PM.

black_shadow_1981

black_shadow_1981

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
right now im still playing Nirvana (older people will know who im talking about)

i also play alot of hole, foo fighters, marcy playground, ozzy, Queen

eeemmmm thats all i can think of right now...oh and my fav song right now is "lake of fire" from "Nirvana unplugged in NY" cd