Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Sims2 Game-Error Logs

• Please log in to reply

bugsbunnie

bugsbunnie

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Would someone point me to documentaiton to provide problem resolution/explanation for the error logs received during game play for SIM2 (running university and nightlife also). Would like support to resolve conflicts in objects.
thanks

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
What error logs would that be then?

In its default state, the game doesn't generate any error logs (that I'm aware of anyway).

bugsbunnie

bugsbunnie

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Error logs posted when boolprop testingcheatsenabled set to true.
Posts error messages and provides dir to error logs in my download dir. I can't decipher the logs though.
Was hoping maybe someone had developed a hints doc for reviewing error logs.
thanks

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
The error logs were designed only for internal troubleshooting at Maxis' end. You'll have no way of knowing what they're referring to because the options opened up with that cheat are designed to generate error reports.

I should stay away from the "Force Error" options on this game as all they do is fill the hard drive up and tell you nothing of any great interest.