Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Convert movie into VCD

• Please log in to reply

balletgirl

balletgirl

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

This forum looks wonderful!

Anyway, I was thinking of converting some Windows media player files into VCD. The file name is nameofmovie.ws_dvdrip_xvid-fov

It's not like the usual movie extension so I was wondering if you have any ideas/recommendations on what software I can use to burn it into a VCD.

Thanks a lot!

Balletgirl

Advertisements

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Its a torrent right?

What are we talking her, full length film, program episodes, the size of the files will have a impact on the choice.

balletgirl

balletgirl

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Yeah it's a torrent. And it's got lots of episodes.

st22

st22

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 243 posts
Hi,

Help can not be provided on this issue as it involves in the assisting of illegal activity. Using torrents to share episodes of a TV series is in violation of international copyright laws as well as intellectual copyright laws. It is against the rules of this site to assist in any such activity, Sorry.