Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can't find files

• Please log in to reply

Wayfr

Wayfr

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
There are three users on this computer. Two users, when they use Windows Exployer to bring up the Search Companion, have the windows appear. Rover is there but the page has no text or instructions to follow. The other user has no problems. Search results in a normal fashion. Any comments or fixes as to why one user has a normal search operation and the the other two are corrupted? Thanks.

Advertisements

Ben-416

Ben-416

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
do the other 2 users use any program such as window blinds?

Wayfr

Wayfr

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Ben-416 , the other users don't have any different programs than their mom's. they basically use the computer for their homework and a couple of games. I stumbled onto this situation when I was helping them.
It was interesting that one has normal operation and the others don't.

Ben-416

Ben-416

• PipPip
  • 61 posts
yeah that is weird..sorry i cant help but you should receive further help shortly.