Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Your Browser Does not support Frames

• Please log in to reply

kneehuggers

kneehuggers

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
I am trying to view a website and it tells me that my browser does not support frames. Does anyone know what this means? Thanks! :tazz:

Advertisements

Mile Runner

Mile Runner

• PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
frames are a web design tactic that uses one page that the only info has on it is the information of where other webpages go. in other words its a few different web pages being comprised to look like one. it allows you to use to have parts of the page scrool while having others stay stationary. i hope that awsers your question. its kind of hard to explain........... if you have any other questions pleae post back-- oh and ps. no good web desingers (in my opion) uses frames just for this reason--compadibility. :tazz:

hope this helps :)

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Which browser is the original browser using? You've got to go back to 1996 to find a web browser that doesn't support frames. I suspect something's up with the website that they are looking at.