Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Shut down message

• Please log in to reply

gooch01

gooch01

• Pip
  • 7 posts
I am having a problem with a DrWatsons debugger error message it just keeps popping up (though not as much as it use to). I thought I had gotten rid of it when I added anti-spy ware that I found on your site but I did not. I think I was able to get rid of the WinFixer problem but I am not sure. I have run my virus program and it found 2 Trojan virus on 2 separate occasions (total of 4) but I got rid of them. I have used computers for some time but have never had this kind of problem before so I am not sure what to do. Please help me as I really need my computer for my online classes and I don't want to transmit anything to my classmates if that is at all possible. :) Thank you in advance for any assistance you can provide! :tazz:

Advertisements