Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IRPSTACKSIZE Parameter

• Please log in to reply

Kzayaz

Kzayaz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
thanks I removed Norton this morning and everything seems to be fine, no errors, no hang ups, irpstack size is set to 11 (I didn't do it manually). Now I got to install another antivirus, any recommendations?

thanks

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
AVG Free is a popular choice, keep checking for the free version during the install, some spring " would you like to install the pro version " as part of it

Choose whichever you want here

http://www.filehippo...ware/antivirus/

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
for a corporate setting...you may check out NOD32..i believe they have a corporate sized package for a decent price...(i try not to use free software on larger scale networks) but if this is a smaller setup you may be able to get away with the free jazz

Kzayaz

Kzayaz

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts
thanks