Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet explorer and google search bar

• Please log in to reply

voltman

voltman

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
I have just noticed that I had no more goolge search bar ( the small bar at the top of my IE where you enter the topic) I use this all the time. It is normaly on the right hand side. As I looked around trying to figure out what is going on I noticed it was moved over to the left hand side. I have no idea what has happened or why it did this???
Any ideas??? It isn't a problem but I don't like the idea that it moved an I wasn't the one to (knowingly)move it?

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
grab the small bar at the front (looks like a column of dots) and drag it to where you want it.

You likely grabbed it and moved it by accident

If it will not move, go to VIEW > TOOLBARS, and uncheck LOCK TOOLBARS

After you have it all where you want it, choose VIEW TOOLBARS and check the lock toolbars button