Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C&C The First Decade problem...

• Please log in to reply

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Well there's been a lot of problems with this thing... EA took a lot of care into this making this I guess...

Well anyways, I am not hearing my as being a common one.

I cannot install C&C 1 with Covert Ops. I will post the screenshot shortly.

Edited by Comrade General, 15 February 2006 - 04:19 PM.

Advertisements

comanighttrain

comanighttrain

• PipPipPip
  • 553 posts
its do-able, just got it working, cept if u go past the top end of the map it crashes. Basically, you need to install C&C, running all the executibles in windows 95 compatibility mode, then put on the XP patch. After that it mostly works

Comrade General

Comrade General

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

its do-able, just got it working, cept if u go past the top end of the map it crashes. Basically, you need to install C&C, running all the executibles in windows 95 compatibility mode, then put on the XP patch. After that it mostly works

With The First Decade you need no patch... And I said I couldn't install it... Please read.

Anyways I got it working, silly d-skin on the CD was dusty and dirty.