Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Download Accelerator Problems

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Romeyrome

Romeyrome

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
I've loaded Internet Download Accelerator v4.4.1 on my computer, and have used up the trial period. I'm unable to use the program. I want to delete the file which contains the information about the expiration period. Does anyone know what this file is called, and where it's located? Thanks!

Advertisements

DeSade

DeSade

• PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
Shareware has a limited use for a reason. If your not prepared to buy the program after using up the trial period you should delete all files.

Geeks to Go does not condone stealing shareware nor do we help you to do it.

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts

I've loaded Internet Download Accelerator v4.4.1 on my computer, and have used up the trial period. I'm unable to use the program. I want to delete the file which contains the information about the expiration period. Does anyone know what this file is called, and where it's located? Thanks!

Most programs don't work like that. Quite a few do it in such a way that the only way you're going to be able to reset the grace period is basically wipe the system. And of course, nobody in their right mind will do this religiously every time a shareware program times out, otherwise you'd be wiping it every week.

Either cough up for the full program, or get rid of it and use something else. There are freeware programs available.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
WE CANNOT HELP YOU DO THIS...as was already said..it's a trial period for a reason CLOSED....