Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

my cd burner cannot burn multisession (anymore)

• Please log in to reply

MetalMan

MetalMan

• Pip
  • 2 posts
can someone tell me why my cd burner won't allow me to burn multi session cd's anymore? i burn the first one fine, but then i go to burn the second and it says it can't initialize or cannot find the exact place where it's suipposed to burn (lamens terms). i have a feeling i need a new cd burner...

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
let's take it out of lamen's terms and get the EXACT full error that comes up

MetalMan

MetalMan

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
using cdrwin 3.8d, i go to record disc. i then push load tracks. i open the audio file. i check open new session. i burn that session. operation completed successfully. then i go to file backup and tools. record an iso 9660 image file. open my image which is data.iso. change disc type to cdrom-xa. then push start. i look down and notice it is WORKING!

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
sooo....fixed by magic?