Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IE 6 and Mozilla keep loading blank pages forever

• Please log in to reply

AFdude

AFdude

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi, I have all the basics spyware progs including the new microsoft. I did however just have a bad hijacker problem with neomonap23.exe which finally got fixed a few days ago. Also used the TPS trojan program and got rid of all my trojans and also my AV program says no virus.

The problem is the pages keep loading and loading but no content is loaded. All you see is the little hourglass. (56k) connection.

This happens in IE within the first few minutes. Then about 5min later it starts loading pages normally and then stops again and does this randomly throughout. This also applies to Firefox. I did notice however that sometimes when I close another browser (when I have two open) that then it starts loading normally again randomly though. I already have tried this resetting your host scripts program but no luck.

Not sure if this is also a concern to though. I'm thinking this is a software conflict. After I go online, and try to acess something on the desktop such as folders it kind of freezes for a few min then you can acess it. This only happens after I go online not when I', using it offline.

I do have a hijack log but not that many entries in it and it seems normal. Please help!! :tazz:

Advertisements