Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with studio 9

• Please log in to reply

jhamby

jhamby

• Pip
  • 4 posts
OK I just bought this thing. It came with Dazzle 90. I installed the software but when I go to run the program it gives me a bad image error. Can someone please help me. I have reinstalled, and did a system restore. Now I cant view video in windows media player. Also when I go to run my burning software it gives me the bad image error for that as well. I have no clue what I did. This all happend after I installed the software that came with the dazzle 90 Thanks in advance!

Advertisements

ash1989

ash1989

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
hmm. i brought studio 9 with dazzle too. it worked fine for me. so you installed everything by the book right? When exactly do you get this image error. when you try and capture video or when you just open up the program? I dont know whats up with media player though. a friend of mine had video probplems with windows media player and he had to update the drivers on his graphics card before it worked. you could try that.