Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Scanner and Camera Wizard problem

• Please log in to reply

netmos

netmos

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi, :thumbsup:

I'm using the Scanner and Camera Wizard built into WinXP and I'm finding it quite conveniant. However, something has happened that make it less conveniant, and I hope this could be fixed somehow... Maybe a registry-key that has been messed up?

When I come to the "Picture name and destination" step I used to just type a name for the group of photos (normaly a date), and then the path to the place to save the photos would automatically change and give me a subfolder with the name of my photo-group.

image.jpg

As you see in the attached screen-dump the group name, and the folder name is the same.

However, a while back (not sure when and in corrolation with wath), the automatic change of folder name stoped working. So now if I type a date in the top text field I anyway have to manually browse and create a folder so get a folder with the same name... This is quite annoying when it used to be so simple... ;)

I'm runnign WinXP Home SP2

Anny ideas? :tazz:

Advertisements

netmos

netmos

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: Really?!?

Nobody geeky enough out there to help me with this?