Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Envision monitor

• Please log in to reply

smajors

smajors

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just bought an Envison Monitor EN9250 TFT Flat Panel 1280 X 1024, 60:1. At first it was fine. then I began receiving the warning" input not supported" in a message box" which moved all over the screen. I finally changed the setting to get rid of it,but I wonder if there is an easy way to know what settings are best.

Also the CD included something called PilotPro. I installed it and found it to be more trouble than it is worth. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Advertisements

paddyt

paddyt

• PipPip
  • 68 posts
Hi,

Most monitors have an optimal resolution and refresh rate, most decent graphics cards have profiles for monitors, so it may be worth reading the literature that came with your monitor and also going into the advanced display settings and seing if there is a profile for your monitors (this may already be set, if you go to the display settings and it says Envision...on Matrox P750 (or whatever your graphics card is) then it is already set).

Hope this helps.

Paddy