Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Zip/Unzip

• Please log in to reply

john god

john god

• PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
Wannabe1,
Hi Again, Only Me;
I'm having a problem with a program I'm trying to download,and unzip or zip,or whatever, not sure.
Not sure what a zipper is or if I have the right tool to zip or unzip, or how to go about to do it,etc. etc.
The program is "WinPFind". I'm having all kinds of difficulties. I'm very green with this one.
Using Windows 98se.
Thank-You,
John God :tazz:

Edited by john god, 25 February 2006 - 08:18 AM.

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
www.winzip.com go there and get the winzip trial..install it and once you do..you can just open the archive (.zip file)...then extract the file inside to another folder

john god

john god

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 460 posts
Hi, still not sure what to do. I downloaded the winzip evaluation version, is this a one time usage? Don't know how to use it.

Think I resolved this problem.Thanks for all your help. I'll call if I need you.
Thank-You,
John God

Edited by john god, 26 February 2006 - 04:20 PM.