Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer problems: Help!

• Please log in to reply

debbiebradley41262

debbiebradley41262

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hi! I need someone to help me with my home system. I don't know if I have a virus or if something else is going on with it. PLEASEEEE!! Thanks..

Advertisements

pip22

pip22

Trusted Tech

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,663 posts
Please be more specific regarding your problem. Your post tells us absolutely nothing that we can use as a starting point!

kennethhinkle41262

kennethhinkle41262

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My system is freezing up and then it will go to a blue screen saying there is an error and if the problem continues to restart my system. I'll do that and it will happen again. Then I can go into shut down and it will reboot on its own. I have to turn my master power off in order to keep it from doing this. I also have problems if I am viewing something and x out of it, the info will stay on and the message will say the program is not responding. End up doing a Ctrl/Alt/Delete and still the same thing, have to turn the master off in order to shut the system down. I have recently restored my system, but the same problem persists, so I have missed something..just don't know what. Please let me know..HELP

debbiebradley41262

debbiebradley41262

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
My system is freezing up and then it will go to a blue screen saying there is an error and if the problem continues to restart my system. I'll do that and it will happen again. Then I can go into shut down and it will reboot on its own. I have to turn my master power off in order to keep it from doing this. I also have problems if I am viewing something and x out of it, the info will stay on and the message will say the program is not responding. End up doing a Ctrl/Alt/Delete and still the same thing, have to turn the master off in order to shut the system down. I have recently restored my system, but the same problem persists, so I have missed something..just don't know what. Please let me know..HELP
Sorry, the first message I replied to you on with at my shop system..kennethhinkle..that is the only way I can get this to you at the moment.
Debbie

debbiebradley41262

debbiebradley41262

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
I have already posted the hijack this log also for my system..hope this helps..

Hemal

Hemal

Founding Fart

• Technician
  • 1,470 posts
Dear kennethhinkle41262,
please do not post your own problem in someone elses topic, it creates confusion even for us geeks :tazz:, if you are still having this problem, please create your own topic and someone will be able to assist you

Dear Debbie,
please post your hijackthis log in the same post, it is a little late right now but next time you can leave it in the same post, this helps us see what your original problem was so we can assist you better ;)

debbiebradley41262

debbiebradley41262

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Soxrok, sorry...I'm new to this..didn't know.. :tazz: