Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Word Perfect & Microsoft Office problems

• Please log in to reply

nondaj

nondaj

• PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
:) Often when I am doing something on the web, searching for information - suddenly Word Perfect windows open asking for disk because features I am attempting to use are on the disk and need downloading. Getting rid of this window and several others that pop up is a challenge.

Do not understand what is going on and am about to uninstall Word Perfect as I already have Microsoft Office 2000. The Word Perfect came on my new Dell.

Now all of a sudden for the first time I got the same reaction but this time with MSN Office 2000. Completely bewildered at this point. Can advise what is going on/am doing wrong perhaps? :tazz:

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
would need to see what pages you are on, but to rid yourself of the problem, fo to add.remove control panel, choose office 2000, add or install features, and install everything

nondaj

nondaj

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 412 posts
have done as you suggested re installing all features of MSN Office 2000. Will see how I fare now. Thanks for the tip.