Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I am completely lost

• Please log in to reply

Jessi

Jessi

• Pip
  • 2 posts
This java stuff is hard. I don't understand it one bit. I really should have looked deeper into the coarse description before taking the class, but that would be my fault. I cannot just drop my programming class, and one of my friends told me about this site. Figured I would give it a shot before I just stopped going to class. This is one of those, either you get it or you don't kind of programs, and obviously I don't. Anyone willing to help? :tazz:

Advertisements

destin

destin

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
Help with what?

Jessi

Jessi

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
:tazz: Right now, how to write a program that reads and prints out how many even, odd, non-zero digits, and zero digits are in any given number. I've been out of class, and there is quite possibly no way to catch up. Java has to be one of the hardest things to understand. Can't drop the class, I can't pick up another one.

destin

destin

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

I've been out of class, and there is quite possibly no way to catch up. Java has to be one of the hardest things to understand.

Wow. I can't even express how strongly I disagree.

Anyway... post what you have tried and I will help you with that; no one is willing to do your work for you.

Namingishard

Namingishard

• Pip
  • 5 posts
No way to catch up?
have you forgoten about alittle thing called the internet =P.
There are tons of Tutorials out there for new programmers.
Just try google and you can prolly learn more in a full afternone with one of those tutorials then you will in that class for a week.
Thats if you stick to it.
Programming is not easy, as youv learned =P
I don't know Java myself so i cant help you with the script itself, just thought id try and help you with the other all learning of java, or any programming language.
http://www.pixel2lif...evelopment/All/
Alot of tutorials there aswell.