Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Call of Duty Problem. Please Help!

• Please log in to reply

slicer2bs

slicer2bs

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey my clan has a custom UO mod server and i used to play on it no problem now they added some new mods like aweextremeuo and whenever i try to connect it says

Error
Could not load weapon file
'Weapons/mp/Kar98k_sniper_2_mp

Please help!

Advertisements

AL...

AL...

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
Do you have the "Weapons/mp/Kar98k_sniper_2_mp" file installed? If yes is it in the correct folder? If yes again it may be courpt so delete it, reboot, get it again and reinstall it.

If the server loads up the file to your comp then you may be blocking it from doing so.

If this dosnt work you could try asking at a game site forum that deals in the game your trying to play (Ultima Online?)

Hope one of these works. If not sorry I cant be of more help.

DHooper

DHooper

• PipPipPip
  • 339 posts
Make sure that you have downloads enable.

==SpuD==

==SpuD==

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts
Make sure downloads are enabled and you the mod installed in the correct folder on your computer

If you still have the problem uninstall the game, delete its root folder and then reinstall and download again

SpuD

Edit: Just realised its a rather old thread! oppss

Edited by ==SpuD==, 18 May 2008 - 02:20 PM.