Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Fujitsu Amilo D7850 laptop

• Please log in to reply

papa afrika

papa afrika

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have played around with sis sound drivers, whenever i run xp in fat file format there seems to be problems with installing the sis drivers, these problems are non-existence while runing xp in ntfs file format. i strongly suggest backing up your data, reinstall xp choosing ntfs file system when formatting your drive, then reinstall your sis drivers. i strongly advise when unzipping your sis audio driver you create a folder and extract to that folder. installation is quite simple. simply double click the setup.exe file and following thru with the install wizard, reboot and windows will automatically load the drivers. cherro good luck.

Advertisements