Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

It's finally FRIDAY!

• Please log in to reply

Andyman111

Andyman111

• PipPip
  • 19 posts
I don't know what I will be doing... I'll probably be in front of my computer though lol. But, besides that everything else is unplanned.

Advertisements

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
It's already Saturday arvo here and I'm having a really cruisy weekend sans children. :yes: :) Catching up on lots of paperwork stuff I've been putting off for a long time while listening to music and singing along (no children here to tell me if I was meant to be a rock star I'd have been given a better voice!! :help: ).

Tonight it's off to dinner with some great friends and a couple of good reds, probably followed by a sleep-in on Sunday morning and another cruisy day. :woot: :woot:

My children are now on three weeks school holidays and I'll only have either one or the other for the next two weeks with another weekend on my own next weekend - so things'll be pretty laid back for a while. :whistling: :woot:

Oh, and my week has been amazing (must be a northern/southern hemisphere thing!!) Completed lots of organisational stuff and had lots of new clients for my business! :blink:

frantique

frantique

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts
Happy Birthday Don and Scott and Scott's Mum. Hope you had/have (strike out whichever is inapplicable!) a great day. :whistling: :blink: :help:

fleamailman

fleamailman

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,383 posts
Well looking after an aged parent this year means that weekends are much the same as weekdays, but what I have noticed here in the good old Rain-ile-sur-mer (UK) is that whereas some red indians might dance for rain most Brits do their gardening in the vain hope that the sun might shine, fat hope, but the gardening itself is fun and something my mother can still do, as long as it is just the path and hedge up to the street; clip, trim, sweep, pile and burn, repeat about seven days a week and after a couple of months you too could have a Japanese stone garden.

Octagonal

Octagonal

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,528 posts
Saturday night here and thought that I would check in before I go to bed. Hectic day doing a few minor repairs to car & trailer (6x4), watched a dvd and thought about the reality of going back to work tomorrow (Sunday). Yeah, I do a continuous roster both day and night so a weekend is not so much a weekend to me. Sometimes I get lucky and get the Sat & Sun off. To everyone else avagoodweekend.

tiroshii

tiroshii

• PipPipPip
  • 423 posts
wooP!! friday is finaly over! lol stupid work i only work friday nights and saturday mornings... i hate it! :whistling:

Edited by voa, 24 June 2006 - 07:40 AM.