Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Home Network Connection

• Please log in to reply

tortthing

tortthing

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
Why can i not delete a home network connection and use Windows wizard to set up a new connection as the pc desk top i am trying to configure with showes connection but wont connect to a web browser or keeps showing limited connection.The two pc's using windows XP home are connected by a cross over cable not a 100 meters apart and was working fine when first configured using the net work connection wizard. My ISP is BT could they at some point inable me from using the internet while paying for one Broadband connection? been trying on numourous occasions using the wizard with no joy. All help would be most appreciated. :whistling:

Advertisements