Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

C & C Generals

• Please log in to reply

photon

photon

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Help

Have copy of C & C Generals and after installation the game asks for the CD to be put in the drive when I have not removed it. I have checked the C & C official website and the fix has no effect. I have installed it a number of times and each time the same result. The problem occured after I had used the game and then uninstalled it. I then changed my graphics card to a Geforce 4 MX440 64 Mb (on a Gigabyte GA 7 n400 Pro 2 board) and the game would not run after installing the system is kept upto date with windows / graphics and mobo drivers but no change in the result. I have updated my graphics card again to a Geforce FX5600 but this has made no difference. The original graphics card (no longer available to me) was an ATI 7000 64MB (the game ran perfectly).

Can you assist

Photon

Advertisements