Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

moniter wont come on

• Please log in to reply

elmundo

elmundo

• PipPipPip
  • 146 posts

I get two beeps when I turn on the power

Parity error is indicative of bad or poorly seated RAM, which shouldn't be affected by FDDs - although it might be possible the drive is grounding somewhere it shouldn't.

bios beep Codes click Here

Advertisements

doujin86

doujin86

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hello, I'm new here
and i'm having the same issue this person is having, only i'm having no beeps at all which one person said
No beep:Short,No power,Bad CPU/MB,Loose Peripherals
i'm also not really good at this stuff can anyone explain what i can do to check which one it is and what I can do to fix this issue this is my mothers computer and she is disabled and cant get out much, the computer makes her her happy so I want to fix it for her thanks for any help that is given
best wishes
Albert W

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Direct to: doujin86

Although your issue may seem similar there can be other factors that may need to be resolved.
By bumping on 3 year old topic you probably will not receive assistance.
Thank you for your cooperation.