Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Some of my posts are gone?

• Please log in to reply

Serrik

Serrik

• PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
I noticed some of the replies I have given to people have vanished.

Are they being deleted by staff or is there a technical issue doing it? And if they are being deleted, I would be curious as to why. I try to follow the board posting guidelines and I am polite.

Thanks!

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Well, I see all your posts, you're not on moderation, have no admin notes posted to your profile...don't know what the problem is unless perhaps a mod moved the topic to a different forum? Click on your name and then click top right corner "options" (or whatever it says!) then "Find member's posts". I count 28, and don't see any discrepancies. I also see you are polite and knowledgeable, and I am glad you are hanging out with us here at GeekstoGo!
Johanna

Serrik

Serrik

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts
Thanks for your kind words. I am really glad I came across these forums.

Maybe I am just the victim of a weird quirk. Lets consider the matter an anomaly and be done with it unless it happens again down the road.

BTW: I am really glad I found geeks to go. I enjoy helping strangers with their issues but I pretty much stick to the issues I am most comfortable with when it comes to troubleshooting over the web like this.