Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

computer to tv cord

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I have a hp a562n and running windows xp. I forgot what the cord is called, but im looking to display my computer screen onto the tv screen. Can any one tell what cord its called and will work with my set up. Also i dont have a high def tv.

Hope this was the right place,
thanks in advance!
  • 0





  • Member
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
Check if you have an S-video connection on your computer AND your TV. If you do, an S-video cable will work just fine. It should be labeled S-video, and the connection is a small (usually black) round one with four small holes and one bigger one on the bottom.
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP