Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Question about banking programs ...

• Please log in to reply

pomp

pomp

the man

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
Hello. I'm trying to look for a banking program where you can do your like checkbook in the program instead of handwriting it in a checkbook. Does Microsoft make a program like that? Is it free, or are there any out there that are free, that are good ones!? Thanks ..

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
are you talking about a program to ballance your checkbook or write checks? if you just mean balance the checkbook...i used to use microsoft money (now i just leave it up to fate...and the fact that on any given day i know around where my balance is....nothing)....it was rellatively easy to use...it was maybe 30 or 40 bucks...not sure how much now....i could also download my bank statement from my bank's website and import it directly into MS money...instead of having to type it all in there...seemed to be pretty handy untill i quit using it

pomp

pomp

the man

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,366 posts
alright, thanks.

Ctrl_Alt_Del

Ctrl_Alt_Del

• PipPip
  • 74 posts
Quicken is a good program too.