Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

NVidia Problem

• Please log in to reply

Nemanja

Nemanja

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Well i got this problem after taking off my hard disk and plugging my friends hard disk on my pc(we don't have the same configuration)
When i boot the pc after i changed them again i get the followng message before i get in the xp...

NVIDIA Boot Agent 201.0440
Copyright C 2001-2004 NVIDIA CORPORATION
Copyright C 1997-2000 Intel CORPORATION

PXE-EGI:Media test failure.check cable
PXE-M0F:Exiting NVIDIA Boot Agent
Disk boot failure please enter system disk

Well i restarted and i put inside the win xp cd and it goes in windows but if i don't put the xp cd it won't start.i always get the same message ...What can i do to fix it?I already tried to uninstall all nvidia drivers and install the again but stilkl the problem is not the drivers.Thanks!

Advertisements

Doby

Doby

Member 2k

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,075 posts
Hi'

Can you boot into safe mode?
Did you use your hd in another computer?

When you say you can put the windows cd in and get into windows do you mean you can get into windows and run normally with all your files and stuff?

Rick