Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

changing screen language: chinese to english

• Please log in to reply

roach779

roach779

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
My girlfriend's father bought her a new Asus laptop in Taiwan--they are from Taiwan. We would like to convert screen language and log in language switched from Chinese to English. I went to Clock, Language and Region option and changed everything to US, including Administration setting (language for non-unicode and reserve account), but still screen language remain Chinese. Anybody know how to change language? Or would it be possible to use my US Vista installation disk, but use her serial (back of her laptop) to load Vista?

Thanks in Advance!

Advertisements

Compnoobie

Compnoobie

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
Unless u have Vista Ultimate, I dont think there is anyway you can change the language. I'm not sure about using the US Vista Installation Disk.