Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How did you get your nick?

• Please log in to reply

ebearlv

ebearlv

• Pip
  • 0 posts
It's what my wife calls me, except for the "lv" part which means Las Vegas

Advertisements

musicfan

musicfan

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Musicfan because I love music, almost all kinds of music. OK, not a big fan of polka. I am totally new here, but I could use some help from the experts.

letbobplay

letbobplay

• Pip
  • 0 posts
:) Well Let's see here I am a vocalist and used to perform in a band in fresno calif. called hard right. The band was always messing around and I just wanted to play and so came the term letbobplay.

letbobplay

letbobplay

• Pip
  • 0 posts
:) Well Let's see here I am a vocalist and used to perform in a band in fresno calif. called hard right. The band was always messing around and I just wanted to play and so came the term letbobplay.

Aero A95

Aero A95

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
eveybodie calls me Arrow and when i first installed (got) it had win aero so i chose Aero A95 the last part of da nickname is augest 1995 but i wasent born in augest i was boern in febury

mick71

mick71

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ha, Well Im Irish, my last name being McClary, my friends @ about age 15 gave me that nickname :) :)

Blackberry*

Blackberry*

• Pip
  • 3 posts
there nothing behind my nick... I just like blackberry thats why i chose it..:)

cybelmar

cybelmar

• Pip
  • 3 posts
My name is Mariana and I've been working happily for a company called Cybele Software for the past 3 years. Cybele is also the name of those gorgeous orange butterflies -I realy love butterflies!!

That's it. I just thought "CybelMar" was a nice nick for me. :)

atp19

atp19

• Pip
  • 0 posts
I choose atp19 because each letter represent an initial for my first, middle , and last name. When I turned 19 I found my passion for computers. Thus, I have atp19 as a nickname. :)

NawTqT

NawTqT

• Pip
  • 0 posts
My nick is "self explanatory..." :)

Advertisements

Certifiably Blonde

Certifiably Blonde

• PipPipPip
  • 270 posts
Umm....I was born this way .... :) :)

Edited by Certifiably Blonde, 22 May 2010 - 06:44 PM.

I3lo0DyRuLZ

I3lo0DyRuLZ

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello Everybody..
I was a Gamer, This was My Gamin Nick ~

smartlady122

smartlady122

• Pip
  • 0 posts
Well mine started with my last name,which is Smart,but the one I wanted was smart1,and not availible so I chose this one and the numbers are random...herego smartlady122 :)

Edited by smartlady122, 27 May 2010 - 10:08 AM.

DonnaB

DonnaB

Miss Congeniality

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,529 posts
Oh my! Which one! Ducky, Dizzy, or just plain ole bbbluz?

Ducky was the name given when I was born and introduced to my sisters! Dad said, "lets go to the Hospital to see the little ducky!" It stuck! :)

Dizzy was tagged when I was older by my friends. I was just one one silly chick-a-dee. Always thinking outside the box and twisting thoughts around just for fun! :)

bbbluz was given to me by my Grandfather! Family trait...BIG baby BLUE eyes! :)

programmer16

programmer16

• Pip
  • 3 posts
I'm a website developer, and I also do some C++ programming on the side, so that's the first part of my name. 16 was the age I created my first website account on the Internet (my friend invited me to check out a website he made). I made it then, and I've kept it ever since. :)