Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Copying PC Games

• Please log in to reply

A Napkin

A Napkin

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I have 2 houses and I want to have a copy of halo at each house. I am looking for a program that I can use for vista. I would try alcohol 120% but u need more dl's to get that working well for vista.

any ideas?

Edited by A Napkin, 21 July 2007 - 11:30 AM.

Advertisements

fortune82

fortune82

• PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
copying a game is harder than it used to be, im sorry to say. way back in the age of floppies you were free to copy a game as long as it was only you using it, but nowadays any copying is considered illegal. either use a program like Game Copier 2.0 to rip an ISO image, and use nero 7 ultra to burn the ISO, or you could find a No-CD EXE file, but i have used the no cd crack, and you have substantially less multiplayer matches to choose from. i could tell you where to get a no cd crack, but that would probably be pushing my luck on this forum.

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
making a copy of the cd will not work due to copy protection.

as to the above recommendations: we can not recommend or support any game hacks as they violate our terms of service. This extends to no cd cracks.

A Napkin

A Napkin

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
my bad