Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can your computer run that game?

• Please log in to reply

habladoha

habladoha

• Pip
  • 3 posts
It depends of the memory of the game many games are so big memory like NBA game sometimes my computer was very slow running in that time when I delete the games the computer is back in work fast.

Advertisements

Valoni

Valoni

• PipPip
  • 41 posts
I have tried only two games from that list.First is CnC 3 tiberium wars and it worked Very Good.The other is World in Conflic, this didnt work good with Medium graphic so i had to play with Low :) .

galbatrox9

galbatrox9

• Pip
  • 5 posts
good post brother! man!! stupid games dont work :)

tyler kick you fase

tyler kick you fase

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts
system requierments lab is the best, ive known about them for 6 months.

yay them!!! :)

Edited by tyler kick you fase, 03 April 2009 - 04:05 PM.

Taligaro

Taligaro

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've known about SysReqLabs for some time, used to use them all the time to see if this older machine could handle the newer games.

Lately though, using their "Can You Run It" freezes my system and I'm forced to reboot. :) :)

bubblleboi

bubblleboi

• PipPip
  • 83 posts
good find! this is really helpful. Thanks!!

MLGassasination

MLGassasination

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello im your average game and i play runescape until recently when my computer started crashing when every i went onto runescape....like when i go on the computer crashes and goes to a blue screen.....idk why im having these problems i've played runescape for a year without problems and all of a sudden they are popping up like fiy's. So if anyone can help me i would be estatic.....if you do have a answer to my problem email me at [email protected] if you need anymore detail on what exactly is happening...thank you if you can help me and thank you if u tried to help me

MLGassasination

MLGassasination

• Pip
  • 2 posts
i also try that website you were talknig about called systemrequirementslab but they dont seem to have runescape in the list of games

fardin100

fardin100

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
thanks for the info

DUM1

DUM1

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thatz it helped

Edited by DUM1, 23 June 2009 - 03:44 AM.

Advertisements

Williamsc

Williamsc

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Well I have played some of it many times. But I like that all of the games. The another thing is that some of them I am not able to play. But whichever I am able to play is really very interesting game. I like sound sytem too much of some of the games.

Bartez

Bartez

• Pip
  • 8 posts
Hi,

it looks like Futuremark (company behind products like PCMark, 3DMark or Peacemaker) have new services similar to Can You run it? . It's called Game-o-meter and it's part of yougamers.com service. List of Games supported is available here.

From what i can see it's Java based and works similar to SystemRequirementsLab application. It runs on my Opera browser, so it should run on other browsers too. 

If mods would find this service interesting, maybe it's worth to add it to first post?

Aero A95

Aero A95

• PipPip
  • 39 posts
my nvidia geforce 210 512mb can run all the games listed :) but my cpu sucks :)

Snottz

Snottz

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
Definatly like the Can u Run It program, going to be a big helper In my new build. Which I hope to have up and running by end of 2010.

Thnx, Snottz

Gail007

Gail007

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I like it. Very great info. Thx :D