Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

All About BIOS

• Please log in to reply

blrjohn07

blrjohn07

• PipPip
  • 55 posts
Friends,

This is John from Bangalore, India. Recently I have joined in a Computer Institute as a Faculty. I need to improve my computer skills more. I need all of your help please.

Now Please try to help me about BIOS. I know basic things about BIOS. But I wanna know each n everything about BIOS. Please do help

I know I will get ton of link If I search in Google or any other search engine. But It might happen you know some good sites link or easier way to know about BIOS.

Waiting for ur prompt reply guys.

John

Advertisements

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
BIOS is simply the options menu of your motherboard. Whenever you are thinking to yourself "I want to know more about this", then wikipedia it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BIOS. If you stick around here and just watch as other people get help then you will learn a lot.

Edit: Also it would be tough to know everything about BIOS because there are many variations especially if you look back to older machine as well.

Edited by Titan8990, 21 September 2007 - 02:06 AM.

blrjohn07

blrjohn07

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
Titan, Many Many thanks dude...

Titan8990

Titan8990

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts
Always glad to help :).