Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HELP my pc needs you , I have done everything [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
OK, HERE IS THE PANDA ACTIVE SCAN ................SEEMS LIKE I HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS..

Attached Files

Advertisements

Stamper19

Stamper19

Expert

• Expert
  • 1,992 posts
Hi starla,

Dont worry about Need2Find and Spywarebot not working through add/remove programs. The programs were removed in previous steps - I just wanted to make sure that they were fully gone. We will get rid of the Need2Find entry in Add/Remove later - it is just a leftover and isnt doing anything. None of the programs you didnt recognize are anything to worry about.

I know it looks like you have a lot of problems, but quite frankly the scans are turning up very little. Not everything in them is an infection - the log needs some interpreting. ActiveScan did turn up a few things, but again, not many. Lets get rid of what it did turn up and take it from there.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Lets delete some ill mannered files.
  • Please double-click OTMoveIt.exe to run it.
  • Copy the file paths below to the clipboard by highlighting ALL of them and pressing CTRL + C (or, after highlighting, right-click and choose copy):

c:\windows\smdat32a.sys
    c:\windows\smdat32m.sys
    c:\program files\Need2Find

• Return to OTMoveIt, right click on the "Paste List of Files/Folders to be moved" window and choose Paste.
  • Click the red Moveit! button.
  • Close OTMoveIt
If a file or folder cannot be moved immediately you may be asked to reboot the machine to finish the move process. If you are asked to reboot the machine choose Yes.

Please "Copy" the results from the "Results" window (to the right) and then "Paste" them into your next reply on the forum.

Lets run an F-Secure online scan for Viruses, Spyware and RootKits:
  • Go to http://support.f-sec.../home/ols.shtml
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Start scanning button. A window will pop up.
  • Allow the Active X control to be installed on your computer, then click the Accept button
  • Click Full System Scan and allow the components to download and the scan to complete.
  • If malware is found, check Submit samples to F-Secure then select Automatic cleaning
  • When cleaning has finitished, click Show report (this will open an Internet Explorer window containing the report)
  • Highlight and Copy (CTRL + C) the complete report, and Paste (CTRL + V) in a new reply to this post
If Automatic cleaning with Submit samples hangs, click Cancel, then New Scan
  • When the cleaning option is presented, Uncheck Submit samples to F-Secure
  • Click Automatic cleaning
  • When cleaning has finitished, click Show report (this will open an Internet Explorer window containing the report)
  • Highlight and Copy (CTRL + C) the complete report, and Paste (CTRL + V) in a new reply to this post
Notes:
  • This scan will only work with Internet Explorer
  • You must have administrator rights to run this scan
  • This scan can take several hours, so please be patient

Please re-run Deckards System Scanner (DSS), but using a slightly different procedure.
  • Click on Start, click on Run
  • Copy and paste the following in bold in the open window and then click OK
    • "%userprofile%\desktop\dss.exe" /config
  • This will open up DSS configuration
  • Click on Check All
  • Click Scan
  • DSS will now run again
  • When finished, please post back both logs that open in notepad: Main txt and extra txt

Information to include in your next post:
  • OTMoveIt Log
  • ActiveScan Log
  • main.txt and extra.txt from DSS
  • Give me an update on how the computer is running - be specific about the problems you are having.

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
ok the move it , went as planed, but it restared before i could copy and paste , i went back and uit said items not found. ok, now my pc im typing ion the blind, it is running very very slow, i have yahopo page open, and it will not close, it does this all the time, I have to log out before i can redo whatever it was I was doing . when I try to close the window it makes a uha sound and will not close. tjust like now while I am typing it is not showing up I have to wait for it to show, somthing is going on, I do not know whI will at .....his happens often. I will tell you more about the problems in the next post as it seems I have to restart to get this thing to go again .... here is the 2nd scan. t the move it went to restart before I could copy it. I am going to do the last scan now, after I restart.

Scanning Report
Thursday, October 18, 2007 15:42:42 - 17:14:54
Computer name: HOME
Scanning type: Scan system for viruses, rootkits, spyware
Target: C:\ D:\

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Result: 11 malware found
Adware.P2PNetworking (spyware)
System (Disinfected)
AltnetBDE (spyware)
System (Disinfected)
BrilliantDigital (spyware)
System (Disinfected)
RXToolbar (spyware)
System (Disinfected)
TopSearch (spyware)
System (Disinfected)
Tracking Cookie (spyware)
System (Disinfected)
System
System
System
System
System

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Statistics
Scanned:
Files: 47705
System: 17559
Not scanned: 6
Actions:
Disinfected: 6
Renamed: 0
Deleted: 0
None: 5
Submitted: 0
Files not scanned:
C:\HIBERFIL.SYS
C:\PAGEFILE.SYS
C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\DEFAULT
C:\WINDOWS\SOFTWAREDISTRIBUTION\EVENTCACHE\{DCD78032-F1F4-4E3A-8F0E-48E0BD1EECA0}.BIN
C:\SYSTEM VOLUME INFORMATION\MOUNTPOINTMANAGERREMOTEDATABASE
C:\PROGRAM FILES\COMMON FILES\SYMANTEC SHARED\CCPD-LC\SYMLCRST.DLL

Options
Scanning engines:
F-Secure Libra: 2.4.2, 2007-10-18
F-Secure AVP: 7.0.171, 2007-10-18
F-Secure Orion: 1.2.37, 2007-10-18
F-Secure Blacklight: 1.0.64
F-Secure Draco: 1.0.35, 0598-150-72
F-Secure Pegasus: 1.19.0, 2007-09-18
Scanning options:
Scan defined files: COM EXE SYS OV? BIN SCR DLL SHS HTM HTML HTT VBS JS INF VXD DO? XL? RTF CPL WIZ HTA PP? PWZ P?T MSO PIF . ACM ASP AX CNV CSC DRV INI MDB MPD MPP MPT OBD OBT OCX PCI TLB TSP WBK WBT WPC WSH VWP WML BOO HLP TD0 TT6 MSG ASD JSE VBE WSC CHM EML PRC SHB BAT LNK ANI AVB CEO CMD LSP MAP MHT MIF PDF PHP POT WMF NWS TAR TGZ WSF ZL? {* ZIP JAR ARJ LZH TAR TGZ GZ CAB RAR BZ2 HQX
Use Advanced heuristics

Copyright © 1998-2006 Product support |Send virus sample to F-Secure
F-Secure assumes no responsibility for material created or published by third parties that F-Secure World Wide Web pages have a link to. Unless you have clearly stated otherwise, by submitting material to any of our servers, for example by E-mail or via our F-Secure's CGI E-mail, you agree that the material you make available may be published in the F-Secure World Wide Pages or hard-copy publications. You will reach F-Secure public web site by clicking on underlined links. While doing this, your access will be logged to our private access statistics with your domain name.This information will not be given to any third party. You agree not to take action against us in relation to material that you submit. Unless you have clearly stated otherwise, by submitting material you warrant that F-Secure may incorporate any concepts described in it in the F-Secure products/publications without liability.

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
OK, i tried to go to start and run, I have no idea how to make my type bold, I copied and pasted what you write, said could not be found. I did it with all caps, again can not find, [bleep] I cant find the deckard on my pc, I had to go to our 1st page and hit run, it pops right up with the reports, but I think those are what you already have >?? how can I do this ,???

ok now my typing is fine now, I can see as I type it is working fine, before it was messing up because I had a yahoo page open that would not close. I have seen that alot latley , i think its just in yahoo but it will freeze up , I can minamise the page but it will not close, I have to log off and start again to do anything , my connection seemns faster, I do have road runner high speed , with twc.

I have a question .......my firewall keeps asking about letting a MCRD DEVICE , and I do not know if to accept because I belive that is a anti somthiing program that I have unistalled, (Ithink ) just wondering your comments on that one .

now as I tried to tell you before my page will stop somtimes and I have to right click the page for the pc to see it again what I am working on , and then countinie, it is working fine right now, but if i open a few pages or use yahoo alot, I am screwed !!! and a few times while it stops while I am composing or replying it will not go back to the task at all .

as I said it is running fine right now. storey of my life, I know if I was to find somone to come look at her, it would act perfect till they were gone,.. LOL< ok, PLEASE HELP ME , I want my pc to run again like she should . what else you got >?? do you know how I can do the dekers scan like you need me to >? what Im I doing wrontg ,> I tried to find a way to type in bold, could not find it .

now I have been trying to limit my online activities as I want to fix her.... but these are the problems I have def noticed. please get back to me on what to do now .....................thank you sooo much ~~~~ starla

Stamper19

Stamper19

Expert

• Expert
  • 1,992 posts
The DSS command does not have to be bolded when you type it. It is just bolded in the instructions for clarity :)

Give it another shot.

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
windows can not find it it will not work .

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
I have tried several times, several differnt ways i know I am using the exact way you have it written even the \ and the / bars are right , i did a search and it said can not find server, that was weiered, but it pops up a window that says windows can not find documants and settings and all i wrote ......... I am at a loss, I have tried several times, should I try to download the program again and save it somwhere >?? PLEASE HELP >>>>

Stamper19

Stamper19

Expert

• Expert
  • 1,992 posts
Hi starla,

I am becoming more and more convinced that your computer issues are not malware related, but lets do a little bit more digging and see where it takes us.

Please update Java.

Your Java is out of date. Older versions have vulnerabilities that malware can use to infect your system. Please follow these steps to remove older version of Java components and upgrade the application. Beware it is NOT supported for use in Windows 9x or ME and probably will not install in those systems

Ugrading Java:
  • Download the latest version of Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 6 Update 3.
  • Scroll down to where it says "The J2SE Runtime Environment (JRE) allows end-users to run Java applications".
  • Click the "Download" button to the right.
  • Check the box that says: "Accept License Agreement".
  • The page will refresh.
  • Click on the link to download Windows Offline Installation with or without Multi-language and save to your desktop.
  • Close any programs you may have running - especially your web browser.
  • Go to Start > Control Panel, double-click on Add/Remove programs and remove all older versions of Java.
  • Check any item with Java Runtime Environment (JRE or J2SE) in the name.
  • Click the Remove or Change/Remove button.
  • Repeat as many times as necessary to remove each Java version.
  • Reboot your computer once all Java components are removed.
  • Then from your desktop double-click on the download to install the newest version.

Click here to download AVG Anti Rootkit and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click on the AVG_AntiRootkit_1.0.0.13.exe file to run it.
  • Click "I Agree" to agree to the EULA.
  • By default it will install to "C:\Program Files\GRISOFT\AVG Anti-Rootkit Beta".
  • Click "Next" to begin the installation then click "Install".
  • It will then ask you to reboot now to finish the installation.
  • Click "Finish" and your computer will reboot.
  • After it reboots, double-click on the AVG Anti-Rootkit Beta shortcut that is now on your desktop.
  • Click on the "Perform in-depth search" button to begin the scan.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it complete.
  • When the scan is finished, click the "Save result to file" button.
  • Save the scan results to your desktop then come back here to copy and paste the results in your next reply to this thread.

Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner

Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner

You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
  • The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
  • Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
  • Now click on Scan Settings
  • In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
    Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
    • Scan Options:
    Scan Archives
    Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK
  • Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
  • This will program will start and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
    • Now click on the Save as Text button:
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

Please re-run Deckard's System Scanner (DSS).
  • Close all applications and windows.
  • Double-click on DSS.exe to run it, and follow the prompts.
  • The scan may take a minute. When the scan is complete, a text file will open - Main.txt
Extra Note: When running DSS, some firewalls may warn that sigcheck.exe is trying to access the internet - please ensure that you allow sigcheck.exe permission to do so. Also, it may happen that your Antivirus flags DSS as suspicious. Please allow the Deckard's System Scanner to run and don't let your Antivirus delete it. (In this case, it may be better to temporary disable your Antivirus)

Post the main.txt from the C:\Deckard\System Scanner folder into your next reply.

• AVG AntiRootKit Scan Log
  • Kapersky Scan Log
  • main.txt from DSS

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
my move it --- said no root kits found..

ok next........this is dekerards main text ...Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Compaq_Administrator on 2007-10-19 14:46:04
Computer is in Normal Mode.

-- HijackThis (run as Compaq_Administrator.exe) --------------------------------

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 2:46:14 PM, on 10/19/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16544)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\arservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgrssvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgfwsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\mcrdsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ARPWRMSG.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Program\Compaq Connections.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\U3\U3Launcher\LaunchU3.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopIndex.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopDisplay.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopCrawl.exe
c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DISCover.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscUpdMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscStreamHub.exe
C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\My Documents\dss.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\HIJACK~1\COMPAQ~1.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://ie.redirect.h...a...&pf=desktop
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://ie.redirect.h...a...&pf=desktop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://ie.redirect.h...a...&pf=desktop
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {8151A608-00FB-4D5C-8B8D-40E239E32A42} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: hpWebHelper Class - {AAAE832A-5FFF-4661-9C8F-369692D1DCB9} - C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\plugin\WebHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ftutil2] rundll32.exe ftutil2.dll,SetWriteCacheMode
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlwaysReady Power Message APP] ARPWRMSG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPBootOp] "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe" /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpywareBot] C:\Program Files\SpywareBot\SpywareBot.exe -boot
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - Global Startup: Compaq Connections.lnk = C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Program\Compaq Connections.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: LaunchU3.exe.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\windows\system32\avgfwafu.dll
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.trymedia.com (HKLM)
O16 - DPF: {01111C00-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com ActionRunner Class) - http://help.rr.com/F...oad/tgctlar.cab
O16 - DPF: {01113300-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com Configuration Class) - http://supportcenter...oad/tgctlcm.cab
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - http://a1540.g.akama...ex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {0B79F48A-E8D6-11DB-9283-E25056D89593} (F-Secure Online Scanner 3.1) - http://support.f-sec...m/ols/fscax.cab
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4CCA4E6B-9259-11D9-AC6E-444553544200} - http://h30155.www3.h...tallMgr_v01.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by114fd.bay11...es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1164766373937
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www.ca.com/us...nfo/webscan.cab
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} (Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0) - http://javadl-esd.su...ows-i586-jc.cab
O16 - DPF: {924C1588-90C3-4910-B6CA-D57A1C0418FE} (YbUploadFavsCtl Class) - http://us.bookmarks....m/YbConvFav.CAB
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Resident Shield Service (AvgCoreSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgrssvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Firewall (AVGFwSrv) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgfwsrv.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

-- Files created between 2007-09-19 and 2007-10-19 -----------------------------

2007-10-19 11:41:17 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\.SunDownloadManager
2007-10-17 23:49:47 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ActiveScan
2007-10-17 18:51:00 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
2007-10-17 18:50:59 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab
2007-10-17 14:48:13 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2007-10-16 17:29:02 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\SpywareBot
2007-10-16 17:21:38 118784 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSSTDFMT.DLL <Not Verified; Microsoft Corporation; MSSTDFMT Object Library>
2007-10-12 13:52:06 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\MacroVirus
2007-10-12 13:51:58 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MacroVirus
2007-10-12 01:31:02 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\ORUN32.EXE
2007-10-12 01:30:57 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\CMMGR32.EXE
2007-10-12 01:25:38 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-10-12 01:25:34 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2007-10-12 01:25:34 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-10-12 00:07:13 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\Grisoft
2007-10-11 21:52:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!
2007-10-11 21:52:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3
2007-10-11 21:52:24 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
2007-10-06 15:58:12 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Guest\Application Data\Sun
2007-10-04 14:59:01 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PurePlay
2007-09-29 20:50:02 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\Printer Info Cache
2007-09-22 15:56:53 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Support.com
2007-09-22 15:56:53 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Support.com
2007-09-22 15:17:07 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SupportSoft

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2007-10-19 11:39:14 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2007-10-19 10:29:14 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\AVG7
2007-10-18 01:28:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2007-10-18 01:24:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2007-10-18 01:22:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\DISC
2007-10-18 01:21:48 0 d-a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe
2007-10-18 01:21:28 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\AIM6
2007-10-17 22:44:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint
2007-10-17 22:43:57 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\WildTangent
2007-10-17 14:48:13 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2007-10-12 01:31:03 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Rhapsody
2007-10-11 21:25:19 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\LimeWire
2007-09-29 21:14:43 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\Image Zone Express
2007-09-29 20:51:13 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\yahoo!
2007-09-13 20:00:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\HP
2007-09-13 14:55:01 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2007-09-05 14:16:08 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
2007-08-26 11:46:30 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2007-08-26 11:42:24 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared
2007-08-26 11:38:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Coupons
2007-08-26 11:33:40 334 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\wklnhst.dat

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{8151A608-00FB-4D5C-8B8D-40E239E32A42}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray"="C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe" [09/29/2005 05:01 PM]
"ftutil2"="ftutil2.dll" [06/07/2004 10:05 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\ftutil2.dll]
"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [06/13/2006 04:05 PM C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE]
"AlwaysReady Power Message APP"="ARPWRMSG.EXE" [08/02/2005 07:19 PM C:\WINDOWS\arpwrmsg.exe]
"NvCplDaemon"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll" [05/09/2006 11:50 AM]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [05/09/2006 11:50 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe]
"Recguard"="C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE" [07/22/2005 06:14 PM]
"PCDrProfiler"="" []
"HPBootOp"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe" [02/15/2006 06:34 PM]
"HP Software Update"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [02/19/2006 03:41 AM]
"Adobe Photo Downloader"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe" [06/07/2005 12:46 AM]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [02/16/2007 10:54 AM]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [07/27/2004 07:50 PM]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [05/11/2007 03:06 AM]
"AVG7_CC"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" [10/12/2007 11:00 AM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe" [09/25/2007 01:11 AM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MSMSGS"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [10/13/2004 12:24 PM]
"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.exe" [07/16/2007 03:17 PM]
"Aim6"="C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" [04/27/2007 05:17 PM]
"SpywareBot"="C:\Program Files\SpywareBot\SpywareBot.exe" []
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [06/21/2007 02:06 PM]
"Google Desktop Search"="C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" [10/19/2007 11:39 AM]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Compaq Connections.lnk - C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Program\Compaq Connections.exe [8/30/2006 10:59:03 AM]
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2/19/2006 5:21:22 AM]
LaunchU3.exe.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{D8E363A7-88B7-446D-B2C0-E26CE4DC8E54}\_2cd672ae.exe [1/16/2007 6:06:26 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 01:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 04/19/2007 01:41 PM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

*Newly Created Service* - AVG_ANTI-ROOTKIT
*Newly Created Service* - AVG_CLEAN_DRIVER

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2007-10-19 14:46:29 ------------

now here is the scan I saved as text ,.......... kaspersky scan ,...

KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Friday, October 19, 2007 2:38:29 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 19/10/2007
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 441145

Scan Settings
Scan using the following antivirus database extended
Scan Archives true
Scan Mail Bases true

Scan Target My Computer
C:\
D:\
E:\
F:\
G:\
H:\
I:\

Scan Statistics
Total number of scanned objects 105605
Number of viruses found 3
Number of infected objects 11
Number of suspicious objects 0
Duration of the scan process 01:22:39

Infected Object Name Virus Name Last Action
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\avg7\Log\emc.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\avg7log.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\avg7log.log.lck Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\AvgFwLog.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Grisoft\Avg7Data\AvgFwLog.log.lck Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\eHome\logs\ehRecvr.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr0.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\Network\Downloader\qmgr1.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Symantec\LiveUpdate\2007-10-19_Log.ALUSchedulerSvc.LiveUpdate Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL OCP\AIM\Storage\All Users\localStorage\common.cls Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\AOL OCP\AIM\Storage\data\starsunmoon30\localStorage\common.cls Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\DiscStreamHub.exe.fddeaf63.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory\DiscUpdMgr.exe.f0c5ac89.ini.inuse Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbc2e.ht1 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbdam Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbdao Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbeam Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbeao Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbm Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbu2d.ht1 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbvm.cf1 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\dbvmh.ht1 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\fii.cf1 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\fiih.ht1 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\rpm.cf1 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Google Desktop Search\rpmh.ht1 Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Feeds Cache\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012007101920071020\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\hpodvd09.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\~DF11AF.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\~DF11BC.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\~DFD7FB.tmp Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\AntiPhishing\B3BB5BBA-E7D5-40AB-A041-A5B1C0B26C8F.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped

C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\ntuser.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\hp\bin\KillWind.exe Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.PsKill.p skipped

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcrst.dll Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\chandir.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\chandir.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\chn.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\chn.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\D0000000.FCS Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\inuse.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\L0000001.FCS Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\main.log Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs_die.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs_die.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs_dnd.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs_dnd.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs_ext.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs_ext.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs_rcv.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\prs_rcv.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\storydb.dat Object is locked skipped

C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Users\Default\Data\storydb.idx Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{106CF321-99A3-4E3A-9103-1BD027606A99}\RP231\change.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\Registration\{02D4B3F1-FD88-11D1-960D-00805FC79235}.{919B6E6F-91ED-420D-843A-BA9C327B8714}.crmlog Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\EventCache\{833BBF25-713D-49BD-AC04-1FFCC344E7D8}.bin Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Internet.evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\Media Ce.evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\WUDF\WUDFTrace.etl Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped

C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped

C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Shared\02 Track 2.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.Wimad.k skipped

C:\_OTMoveIt\MovedFiles\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Shared\03 Track 3.wma Infected: Trojan-Downloader.WMA.Wimad.k skipped

D:\I386\APPS\APP17392\src\CompaqPresario_Spring06.exe/WISE0015.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.WeatherBug.a skipped

D:\I386\APPS\APP17392\src\CompaqPresario_Spring06.exe/WISE0016.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.WeatherBug.a skipped

D:\I386\APPS\APP17392\src\CompaqPresario_Spring06.exe WiseSFX: infected - 2 skipped

D:\I386\APPS\APP17392\src\CompaqPresario_Spring06.exe WiseSFX Dropper: infected - 2 skipped

D:\I386\APPS\APP17392\src\HPPavillion_Spring06.exe/WISE0015.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.WeatherBug.a skipped

D:\I386\APPS\APP17392\src\HPPavillion_Spring06.exe/WISE0016.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdWare.Win32.WeatherBug.a skipped

D:\I386\APPS\APP17392\src\HPPavillion_Spring06.exe WiseSFX: infected - 2 skipped

D:\I386\APPS\APP17392\src\HPPavillion_Spring06.exe WiseSFX Dropper: infected - 2 skipped

D:\System Volume Information\_restore{106CF321-99A3-4E3A-9103-1BD027606A99}\RP231\change.log Object is locked skipped

Scan process completed.

ok well I see there are virus, and infections still being found. what do you mean malware,>>> ?? and is there somone else in geeks to go that could help me if my problem is somthing worse ,>>>??? what do you mean , when you said it doesent look like malware ......................... ??? PLEASE HELP >>>>>>

Stamper19

Stamper19

Expert

• Expert
  • 1,992 posts
Hi starla,

Malware means anything having to do with virus', adware, or spyware. As for there still being virus', Kapersky turned up a false positive and a couple of questionable files. We will delete those files now. There are a number of things that could be causing your problems other than malware; specifically the issues could be hardware or Windows related. If it is not malware then there are tech helpers here at GeekstoGo that may be able to assist you.

Using Windows Explorer (to get there right-click your Start button and go to "Explore"), please delete these FOLDERS (if present):

C:\Program Files\Viewpoint
C:\Program Files\WildTangent
C:\Program Files\LimeWire

Using Windows Explorer (to get there right-click your Start button and go to "Explore"), please delete these FILES (if present):

C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Shared\02 Track 2.wma
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Shared\03 Track 3.wma

Please download and run AVG Anti-Spyware.

First download AVG Anti-Spyware from HERE and save that file to your desktop.
This is a 30 day trial of the program
  • Once you have downloaded AVG Anti-Spyware, locate the icon on the desktop and double-click it to launch the set up program.
  • Once the setup is complete you will need run AVG Anti-Spyware and update the definition files.
  • On the main screen select the icon "Update" then select the "Update now" link.
    • Next select the "Start Update" button, the update will start and a progress bar will show the updates being installed.
  • Once the update has completed select the "Scanner" icon at the top of the screen, then select the "Settings" tab.
  • Once in the Settings screen click on "Recommended actions" and then select "Quarantine".
  • Under "Reports"
    • Select "Automatically generate report after every scan"
    • Un-Select "Only if threats were found"
Close AVG Anti-Spyware, Do Not run a scan just yet, we will shortly.
  • Reboot your computer into SafeMode. You can do this by restarting your computer and continually tapping the F8 key until a menu appears. Use your up arrow key to highlight SafeMode then hit enter.
    IMPORTANT: Do not open any other windows or programs while AVG Anti-Spyware is scanning, it may interfere with the scanning proccess:
  • Lauch AVG Anti-Spyware by double-clicking the icon on your desktop.
  • Select the "Scanner" icon at the top and then the "Scan" tab then click on "Complete System Scan".
  • AVG Anti-Spyware will now begin the scanning process, be patient this may take a little time.
    Once the scan is complete do the following:
  • If you have any infections you will prompted, then select "Apply all actions"
  • Next select the "Reports" icon at the top.
  • Select the "Save report as" button in the lower left hand of the screen and save it to a text file on your system (make sure to remember where you saved that file, this is important).
  • Close AVG Anti-Spyware and reboot your system back into Normal Mode and post the results of the AVG Anti-Spyware report scan.

• AVG AntiSpyware Report

Advertisements

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
there is nothing in the report . the report was empty , even thow I am hoping I did it right . on the other scan it said I have 3 virus , and 11 infections. so what can I do >??? whats next >?? PLEASE HELP ~!!!!! thank you ~~ starla

Stamper19

Stamper19

Expert

• Expert
  • 1,992 posts
Did you follow the other steps in the previous set of instructions?

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
OOO< YES<M YES I founf limewire, and I could not find track02, or 03, so I deleted all my shared music, all my mp3's and anything I got ofline that wasent my cd collection , ( I may have deleted all my music, but I am sure I can add it back, when I am ready I just want to do everything I can , all the other files and names you listed were not found. I looked where you told me too, and I also did some searching around of my own, but like I said I did not find the wild tanget or veiwpoint, anywhere ..... nor the shared music, so as I stated I deleted all my music, and looked in several folders to see if thier were any wma's or really anything hidden and could not find them.......so what do we do now ????? I really do thank you soooo much for trying to help me, and I am sure we have done some good to this pc, but I want it fixed, uknow .... I have the cable guy coming wensday to vk my speed, and he can look' at some job related things while he is here, I will report anything if he find anything unuasual .........

SO NOW WHAT DO WE DO NEXT >?? I AM READY TO FIND THE THING AND KILL IT !!!!!

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO , AND IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT CAN ASSIST US,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO , I AM WAITING ON YOU RCOMMAND AND I HAVE FOLLOWED YOUR EVERY STEP . I PROMISE, I WANT MY OC BACK ..........LOL, THANK YOU AGAIN SOO MUCH SO WHAT NEXT DOC>????IMREADY ~~~~~STARLA

starla

starla

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
i FOUND THAT THE REASON THE DECKARDS SCAN WOULD NOT WORK WHEN WE TRIED IT MANUALLY THREW MY START RUN.. IT WAS BECAUSE FOR SOME RESON I DID NOT HAVE IT SAVED ON MY DESKTOP, I WENT BACK IN AND RAN IT FOR YOU , HEREARE THE RESULTS .

ED Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Run by Compaq_Administrator on 2007-10-20 14:17:51
Computer is in Normal Mode.

-- System Restore --------------------------------------------------------------

Successfully created a Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point.

-- Last 5 Restore Point(s) --
55: 2007-10-20 18:17:58 UTC - RP233 - Deckard's System Scanner Restore Point
54: 2007-10-20 15:46:06 UTC - RP232 - System Checkpoint
53: 2007-10-19 15:39:27 UTC - RP231 - Google Desktop Search 072105-155108 I
52: 2007-10-19 15:39:20 UTC - RP230 - Installed Java Runtime Environment
51: 2007-10-19 15:38:24 UTC - RP229 - Installed Java™ 6 Update 3

-- First Restore Point --
1: 2007-09-07 16:29:38 UTC - RP179 - System Checkpoint

Performed disk cleanup.

-- HijackThis (run as Compaq_Administrator.exe) --------------------------------

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 2:18:35 PM, on 10/20/2007
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v7.00 (7.00.6000.16544)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\arservice.exe
C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgfwsrv.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe
C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\ARPWRMSG.EXE
C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Program\Compaq Connections.exe
C:\Program Files\AIM6\aolsoftware.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\U3\U3Launcher\LaunchU3.exe
C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqSTE08.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopIndex.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopDisplay.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopCrawl.exe
C:\Program Files\internet explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\HP\KBD\KBD.EXE
c:\windows\system\hpsysdrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\UpdateService\issch.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DISCover.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscUpdMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\DISC\DiscStreamHub.exe
C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\desktop\dss.exe
C:\PROGRA~1\HIJACK~1\COMPAQ~1.EXE

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://ie.redirect.h...a...&pf=desktop
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = http://ie.redirect.h...a...&pf=desktop
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://go.microsoft....k/?LinkId=69157
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchURL,(Default) = http://us.rd.yahoo.c...//www.yahoo.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Connection Wizard,ShellNext = http://ie.redirect.h...a...&pf=desktop
R3 - URLSearchHook: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: &Yahoo! Toolbar Helper - {02478D38-C3F9-4EFB-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! IE Services Button - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {8151A608-00FB-4D5C-8B8D-40E239E32A42} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: hpWebHelper Class - {AAAE832A-5FFF-4661-9C8F-369692D1DCB9} - C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\plugin\WebHelper.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn2\yt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ftutil2] rundll32.exe ftutil2.dll,SetWriteCacheMode
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AlwaysReady Power Message APP] ARPWRMSG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Recguard] C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HPBootOp] "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe" /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HP Software Update] C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Photo Downloader] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ISUSPM Startup] C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe -startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AVG7_CC] C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe /STARTUP
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [!AVG Anti-Spyware] "C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" /minimized
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Aim6] "C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" /d locale=en-US ee://aol/imApp
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SUPERAntiSpyware] C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Desktop Search] "C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" /startup
O4 - Global Startup: Compaq Connections.lnk = C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Program\Compaq Connections.exe
O4 - Global Startup: HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk = C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe
O4 - Global Startup: LaunchU3.exe.lnk = ?
O8 - Extra context menu item: &Yahoo! Search - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsrch.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Dictionary - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycdict.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &Maps - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycmap.htm
O8 - Extra context menu item: Yahoo! &SMS - file:///C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common/ycsms.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Yahoo! Services - {5BAB4B5B-68BC-4B02-94D6-2FC0DE4A7897} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yiesrvc.dll
O9 - Extra button: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Internet Connection Help - {E2D4D26B-0180-43a4-B05F-462D6D54C789} - C:\WINDOWS\PCHEALTH\HELPCTR\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\IEButton\support.htm
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: @xpsp3res.dll,-20001 - {e2e2dd38-d088-4134-82b7-f2ba38496583} - %windir%\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe (file missing)
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O11 - Options group: [INTERNATIONAL] International*
O15 - Trusted Zone: http://*.trymedia.com (HKLM)
O16 - DPF: {01111C00-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com ActionRunner Class) - http://help.rr.com/F...oad/tgctlar.cab
O16 - DPF: {01113300-3E00-11D2-8470-0060089874ED} (Support.com Configuration Class) - http://supportcenter...oad/tgctlcm.cab
O16 - DPF: {02BF25D5-8C17-4B23-BC80-D3488ABDDC6B} (QuickTime Object) - http://a1540.g.akama...ex/qtplugin.cab
O16 - DPF: {0B79F48A-E8D6-11DB-9283-E25056D89593} (F-Secure Online Scanner 3.1) - http://support.f-sec...m/ols/fscax.cab
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky...can_unicode.cab
O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} (YInstStarter Class) - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\yinsthelper.dll
O16 - DPF: {4CCA4E6B-9259-11D9-AC6E-444553544200} - http://h30155.www3.h...tallMgr_v01.cab
O16 - DPF: {4F1E5B1A-2A80-42CA-8532-2D05CB959537} (MSN Photo Upload Tool) - http://by114fd.bay11...es/MsnPUpld.cab
O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} (MUWebControl Class) - http://update.micros...b?1164766373937
O16 - DPF: {7B297BFD-85E4-4092-B2AF-16A91B2EA103} (WScanCtl Class) - http://www.ca.com/us...nfo/webscan.cab
O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} (Java Runtime Environment 1.6.0) - http://javadl-esd.su...ows-i586-jc.cab
O16 - DPF: {924C1588-90C3-4910-B6CA-D57A1C0418FE} (YbUploadFavsCtl Class) - http://us.bookmarks....m/YbConvFav.CAB
O16 - DPF: {9A9307A0-7DA4-4DAF-B042-5009F29E09E1} (ActiveScan Installer Class) - http://acs.pandasoft...free/asinst.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: !SASWinLogon - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll
O20 - Winlogon Notify: WgaLogon - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WgaLogon.dll
O21 - SSODL: WPDShServiceObj - {AAA288BA-9A4C-45B0-95D7-94D524869DB5} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll
O23 - Service: Automatic LiveUpdate Scheduler - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\ALUSchedulerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Anti-Spyware Guard - GRISOFT s.r.o. - C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\guard.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Alert Manager Server (Avg7Alrt) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgamsvr.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Update Service (Avg7UpdSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgupsvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG7 Resident Shield Service (AvgCoreSvc) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgrssvc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG E-mail Scanner (AVGEMS) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgemc.exe
O23 - Service: AVG Firewall (AVGFwSrv) - GRISOFT, s.r.o. - C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgfwsrv.exe
O23 - Service: GoogleDesktopManager - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe
O23 - Service: InstallDriver Table Manager (IDriverT) - Macrovision Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\InstallShield\Driver\1050\Intel 32\IDriverT.exe
O23 - Service: iPod Service - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\iPod\bin\iPodService.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: LightScribeService Direct Disc Labeling Service (LightScribeService) - Hewlett-Packard Company - C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe\LSSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: LiveUpdate - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\Symantec\LIVEUP~1\LUCOMS~1.EXE
O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe
O23 - Service: Pml Driver HPZ12 - HP - C:\WINDOWS\system32\HPZipm12.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

-- File Associations -----------------------------------------------------------

All associations okay.

-- Drivers: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled ---------------------

R1 SASDIFSV - c:\program files\superantispyware\sasdifsv.sys
R1 SASKUTIL - c:\program files\superantispyware\saskutil.sys
R2 MCSTRM - c:\windows\system32\drivers\mcstrm.sys <Not Verified; RealNetworks, Inc.; RealNetworks Virtual Path Manager® (32-bit)>
R3 pfc (Padus ASPI Shell) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\pfc.sys <Not Verified; Padus, Inc.; Padus® ASPI Shell>
R3 SASENUM - c:\program files\superantispyware\sasenum.sys <Not Verified; SuperAdBlocker, Inc.; SuperAntiSpyware>

S0 ftsata2 - c:\windows\system32\drivers\ftsata2.sys (file missing)
S1 intelppm (Intel Processor Driver) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\intelppm.sys (file missing)
S3 catchme - c:\docume~1\compaq~1\locals~1\temp\catchme.sys (file missing)
S3 F-Secure Standalone Minifilter - c:\docume~1\compaq~1\locals~1\temp\onlinescanner\anti-virus\fsgk.sys (file missing)
S3 XIRLINK (Veo PC Camera) - c:\windows\system32\drivers\ucdnt.sys <Not Verified; Xirlink, Inc; Xirlink Digital Video PC Camera>

-- Services: 0-Boot, 1-System, 2-Auto, 3-Demand, 4-Disabled --------------------

S3 iPod Service - "c:\program files\ipod\bin\ipodservice.exe" (file missing)

-- Device Manager: Disabled ----------------------------------------------------

No disabled devices found.

-- Process Modules -------------------------------------------------------------

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe (pid 752)
2007-04-19 13:41:36 294912 --a------ C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll <Not Verified; SUPERAntiSpyware.com; SUPERAntiSpyware WinLogon Processor>

C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (pid 3952)
-- :: 0 --------- C:\DOCUME~1\COMPAQ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\IadHide5.dll
2007-10-19 11:39:27 90112 --a------ C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopDeskbar2.dll
2007-10-19 11:39:27 183296 --a------ C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopResources_en.dll

-- Scheduled Tasks -------------------------------------------------------------

2007-10-19 03:00:00 518 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\SpywareBot Scheduled Scan.job
2007-10-19 03:00:00 518 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\MacroVirus Scheduled Scan.job

-- Files created between 2007-09-20 and 2007-10-20 -----------------------------

2007-10-19 11:41:17 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\.SunDownloadManager
2007-10-17 23:49:47 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\ActiveScan
2007-10-17 18:51:00 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kaspersky Lab
2007-10-17 18:50:59 0 d-------- C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab
2007-10-17 14:48:13 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Wise Installation Wizard
2007-10-16 17:29:02 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\SpywareBot
2007-10-16 17:21:38 118784 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\MSSTDFMT.DLL <Not Verified; Microsoft Corporation; MSSTDFMT Object Library>
2007-10-12 13:52:06 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\MacroVirus
2007-10-12 13:51:58 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\MacroVirus
2007-10-12 01:31:02 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\ORUN32.EXE
2007-10-12 01:30:57 0 --a------ C:\WINDOWS\system32\CMMGR32.EXE
2007-10-12 01:25:38 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-10-12 01:25:34 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware
2007-10-12 01:25:34 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com
2007-10-12 00:07:13 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\Grisoft
2007-10-11 21:52:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!
2007-10-11 21:52:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\iS3
2007-10-11 21:52:24 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\STOPzilla!
2007-10-04 14:59:01 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\PurePlay
2007-09-29 20:50:02 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\Printer Info Cache
2007-09-22 15:56:53 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Support.com
2007-09-22 15:56:53 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Support.com
2007-09-22 15:17:07 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\SupportSoft

-- Find3M Report ---------------------------------------------------------------

2007-10-20 12:02:36 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\AVG7
2007-10-19 17:34:23 334 --a------ C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
2007-10-19 11:39:14 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Java
2007-10-18 01:28:15 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\QuickTime
2007-10-18 01:24:54 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Messenger
2007-10-18 01:22:56 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\DISC
2007-10-18 01:21:48 0 d-a------ C:\Program Files\Common Files\LightScribe
2007-10-18 01:21:28 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\AIM6
2007-10-17 22:44:25 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Viewpoint
2007-10-17 22:43:57 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\WildTangent
2007-10-17 14:48:13 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files
2007-10-12 01:31:03 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Rhapsody
2007-10-11 21:25:19 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\LimeWire
2007-09-29 21:14:43 0 d-------- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\Image Zone Express
2007-09-29 20:51:13 0 dr-h----- C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data\yahoo!
2007-09-13 20:00:43 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\HP
2007-09-13 14:55:01 0 d--h----- C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information
2007-09-05 14:16:08 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Alwil Software
2007-08-26 11:46:30 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\iTunes
2007-08-26 11:42:24 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared
2007-08-26 11:38:18 0 d-------- C:\Program Files\Coupons

-- Registry Dump ---------------------------------------------------------------

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\~\Browser Helper Objects\{8151A608-00FB-4D5C-8B8D-40E239E32A42}]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"ehTray"="C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe" [09/29/2005 05:01 PM]
"ftutil2"="ftutil2.dll" [06/07/2004 10:05 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\ftutil2.dll]
"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [06/13/2006 04:05 PM C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE]
"AlwaysReady Power Message APP"="ARPWRMSG.EXE" [08/02/2005 07:19 PM C:\WINDOWS\arpwrmsg.exe]
"NvCplDaemon"="C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll" [05/09/2006 11:50 AM]
"nwiz"="nwiz.exe" [05/09/2006 11:50 AM C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwiz.exe]
"Recguard"="C:\WINDOWS\SMINST\RECGUARD.EXE" [07/22/2005 06:14 PM]
"PCDrProfiler"="" []
"HPBootOp"="C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\HP Boot Optimizer\HPBootOp.exe" [02/15/2006 06:34 PM]
"HP Software Update"="C:\Program Files\HP\HP Software Update\HPWuSchd2.exe" [02/19/2006 03:41 AM]
"Adobe Photo Downloader"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Album Starter Edition\3.0\Apps\apdproxy.exe" [06/07/2005 12:46 AM]
"QuickTime Task"="C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" [02/16/2007 10:54 AM]
"ISUSPM Startup"="C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\UPDATE~1\ISUSPM.exe" [07/27/2004 07:50 PM]
"Adobe Reader Speed Launcher"="C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" [05/11/2007 03:06 AM]
"AVG7_CC"="C:\PROGRA~1\Grisoft\AVG7\avgcc.exe" [10/12/2007 11:00 AM]
"SunJavaUpdateSched"="C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.6.0_03\bin\jusched.exe" [09/25/2007 01:11 AM]
"!AVG Anti-Spyware"="C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\avgas.exe" [10/19/2007 06:05 PM]

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"MSMSGS"="C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" [10/13/2004 12:24 PM]
"Yahoo! Pager"="C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.exe" [07/16/2007 03:17 PM]
"Aim6"="C:\Program Files\AIM6\aim6.exe" [04/27/2007 05:17 PM]
"SpywareBot"="C:\Program Files\SpywareBot\SpywareBot.exe" []
"SUPERAntiSpyware"="C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERAntiSpyware.exe" [06/21/2007 02:06 PM]
"Google Desktop Search"="C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktop.exe" [10/19/2007 11:39 AM]

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Compaq Connections.lnk - C:\Program Files\Compaq Connections\5577497\Program\Compaq Connections.exe [8/30/2006 10:59:03 AM]
HP Digital Imaging Monitor.lnk - C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\bin\hpqtra08.exe [2/19/2006 5:21:22 AM]
LaunchU3.exe.lnk - C:\WINDOWS\Installer\{D8E363A7-88B7-446D-B2C0-E26CE4DC8E54}\_2cd672ae.exe [1/16/2007 6:06:26 PM]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"InstallVisualStyle"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale\Royale.msstyles
"InstallTheme"=C:\WINDOWS\Resources\Themes\Royale.theme

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"DisableRegistryTools"=0 (0x0)

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]
"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL [12/20/2006 01:55 PM 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]
C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll 04/19/2007 01:41 PM 294912 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.dll

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2007-10-20 14:19:23 ------------

AND HERE IS THE XTRA TEXT ........................

Deckard's System Scanner v20071014.68
Extra logfile - please post this as an attachment with your post.

-- System Information ----------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft Windows XP Professional (build 2600) SP 2.0
Architecture: X86; Language: English

CPU 0: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
CPU 1: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+
Percentage of Memory in Use: 60%
Physical Memory (total/avail): 958.48 MiB / 378.69 MiB
Pagefile Memory (total/avail): 2313.53 MiB / 1623.64 MiB
Virtual Memory (total/avail): 2047.88 MiB / 1875.23 MiB

C: is Fixed (NTFS) - 224.3 GiB total, 206.3 GiB free.
D: is Fixed (FAT32) - 8.56 GiB total, 0.61 GiB free.
E: is CDROM (No Media)
F: is Removable (No Media)
G: is Removable (No Media)
H: is Removable (No Media)
I: is Removable (No Media)

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE0 - WDC WD2500JS-60NCB1 - 232.88 GiB - 2 partitions
\PARTITION0 (bootable) - Installable File System - 224.3 GiB - C:
\PARTITION1 - Unknown - 8.57 GiB - D:

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE2 - Generic USB CF Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE4 - Generic USB MS Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE1 - Generic USB SD Reader USB Device

\\.\PHYSICALDRIVE3 - Generic USB SM Reader USB Device

-- Security Center -------------------------------------------------------------

AUOptions is scheduled to auto-install.
Windows Internal Firewall is disabled.

FirstRunDisabled is set.
AntiVirusDisableNotify is set.

FW: Norton Internet Worm Protection v2006 (Symantec) Disabled
FW: AVG Firewall 7.5.475 v7.5.475 (GRISOFT)
AV: AVG 7.5.488 v7.5.488 (GRISOFT)

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

-- Environment Variables -------------------------------------------------------

ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator\Application Data
CLASSPATH=.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
COMPUTERNAME=HOME
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
HOMEDRIVE=C:
HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator
LOGONSERVER=\\HOME
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem;c:\Python22;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem"
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 75 Stepping 2, AuthenticAMD
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
PROCESSOR_REVISION=4b02
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
QTJAVA=C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_10\lib\ext\QTJava.zip
SESSIONNAME=Console
SonicCentral=c:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic Shared\Sonic Central\
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
TEMP=C:\DOCUME~1\COMPAQ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
TMP=C:\DOCUME~1\COMPAQ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp
USERDOMAIN=HOME
USERNAME=Compaq_Administrator
USERPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\Compaq_Administrator
windir=C:\WINDOWS

-- User Profiles ---------------------------------------------------------------

Compaq_Administrator (admin)
Administrator (admin)
Guest (guest)

-- Add/Remove Programs ---------------------------------------------------------

--> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
--> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\Veo Stingray\Uninst.isu"
--> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -fC:\WINDOWS\orun32.isu
--> c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
--> c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
--> c:\WINDOWS\system32\\MSIEXEC.EXE /x {B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
--> rundll32.exe setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultUninstall 132 C:\WINDOWS\INF\PCHealth.inf
ACDSee Media Support Package for U3 --> MsiExec.exe /X{C463D005-E5AB-46C9-88B2-7279F77C75B1}
Adobe Flash Player ActiveX --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Macromed\Flash\uninstall_activeX.exe
Adobe Reader 8.1.0 --> MsiExec.exe /I{AC76BA86-7AD7-1033-7B44-A81000000003}
Adobe® Photoshop® Album Starter Edition 3.0 --> MsiExec.exe /I{4BDFD2CE-6329-42E4-9801-9B3D1F10D79B}
AIM 6 --> C:\Program Files\AIM6\uninst.exe
AVG 7.5 --> C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG7\setup.exe /UNINSTALL
AVG Anti-Rootkit Beta --> C:\Program Files\GRISOFT\AVG Anti-Rootkit Beta\Uninstall.exe
AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5 --> C:\Program Files\Grisoft\AVG Anti-Spyware 7.5\Uninstall.exe
Compaq Connections (remove only) --> C:\WINDOWS\HPCPCUninstall-5577497\HPBWSetup.exe -appid 5577497 -uninstall
Customer Experience Enhancement --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{23012310-3E05-46A5-88A9-C6CBCABCAC79} /l1033
Data Fax SoftModem with SmartCP --> C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\CNXT_MODEM_PCI_VEN_14F1&DEV_2F20&SUBSYS_200C14F1\HXFSETUP.EXE -U -ITrx200Ck.inf
DISCover --> "C:\Program Files\DISC\uninstall.exe"
Easy Internet Sign-up --> C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\Driver\1050\INTEL3~1\IDriver.exe /M{8105684D-8CA6-440D-8F58-7E5FD67A499D} /l1033
Enhanced Multimedia Keyboard Solution --> C:\HP\KBD\Install.exe /u
GemMaster Mystic --> "C:\Program Files\GemMaster\uninstallgemmaster.exe"
Google Desktop Search --> C:\Program Files\Google\Google Desktop Search\GoogleDesktopSearchSetup.exe -uninstall
High Definition Audio Driver Package - KB888111 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB888111WXPSP2$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Hijackthis 1.99.1 --> "C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\unins000.exe"
HijackThis 1.99.1 --> C:\Program Files\Hijackthis\HijackThis.exe /uninstall
Hotfix for Windows Media Format 11 SDK (KB929399) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB929399$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
HP Boot Optimizer --> MsiExec.exe /X{1341D838-719C-4A05-B50F-49420CA1B4BB}
HP Customer Participation Program 7.0 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\ExtCapUninstall\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqhsc01.dat
HP Driver Diagnostics --> MsiExec.exe /X{6314D540-E3C1-4F30-AEEB-4154C93375C3}
HP DVD Play 2.1 --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{45D707E9-F3C4-11D9-A373-0050BAE317E1}\Setup.exe" -uninstall
HP Imaging Device Functions 7.0 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\DeviceManagement\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud01.dat
HP Photosmart Essential --> MsiExec.exe /X{EB21A812-671B-4D08-B974-2A347F0D8F70}
HP Photosmart, Officejet and Deskjet 7.0.A --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\{BDBE2F3E-42DB-4d4a-8CB1-19BA765DBC6C}\setup\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hposcr11.dat
HP Solution Center 7.0 --> C:\Program Files\HP\Digital Imaging\eSupport\hpzscr01.exe -datfile hpqbud05.dat
HP Support Overview --> "C:\WINDOWS\unins000.exe"
HP Update --> MsiExec.exe /X{8C6027FD-53DC-446D-BB75-CACD7028A134}
HP Web Helper --> regsvr32 /u /s "C:\WINDOWS\pchealth\helpctr\Vendors\CN=Hewlett-Packard,L=Cupertino,S=Ca,C=US\plugin\WebHelper.dll"
Java™ 6 Update 3 --> MsiExec.exe /I{3248F0A8-6813-11D6-A77B-00B0D0160030}
Kaspersky Online Scanner --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Online Scanner\kavuninstall.exe
LiveUpdate 3.0 (Symantec Corporation) --> "C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LSETUP.EXE" /U
Microsoft Away Mode -->
Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallMSCompPackV1$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Money 2006 --> "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2006\MNYCoreFiles\Setup\uninst.exe" /s:120
Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003 60 days trial --> c:\hp\bin\cloaker.exe c:\hp\bin\MSOffice\uninst.cmd
Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWudf01000$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Microsoft Works --> MsiExec.exe /I{416D80BA-6F6D-4672-B7CF-F54DA2F80B44}
Mozilla Firefox (2.0) --> C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\uninst.exe
Need2Find Bar --> rundll32 C:\PROGRA~1\NEED2F~1\bar\1.bin\Nd2fnBar.dll,O
NVIDIA Drivers --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvunrm.exe UninstallGUI
Otto --> "C:\Program Files\EnglishOtto\uninstallotto.exe"
Panda ActiveScan --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\ASUninst.exe Panda ActiveScan
PC-Doctor 5 for Windows --> C:\Program Files\PC-Doctor 5 for Windows\uninst.exe
PhotoImpression --> C:\WINDOWS\IsUninst.exe -f"C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\PhotoImpression\Uninst.isu"
Python 2.2 pywin32 extensions (build 203) --> "C:\Python22\Removepywin32.exe" -u "C:\Python22\pywin32-wininst.log"
Python 2.2.3 --> C:\Python22\UNWISE.EXE C:\Python22\INSTALL.LOG
Quicken 2006 --> MsiExec.exe /X{2818095F-FB6C-42C8-827E-0A406CC9AFF5}
QuickTime --> MsiExec.exe /I{5E863175-E85D-44A6-8968-82507D34AE7F}
RealPlayer --> C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\r1puninst.exe RealNetworks|RealPlayer|6.0
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver --> RtlUpd.exe -r -m
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) --> MsiExec.exe /I{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for CAPICOM (KB931906) --> MsiExec.exe /X{0EFDF2F9-836D-4EB7-A32D-038BD3F1FB2A}
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB898458$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB923723) --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB923723$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Sonic Express Labeler --> MsiExec.exe /X{6675CA7F-E51B-4F6A-99D4-F8F0124C6EAA}
Sonic MyDVD Plus --> MsiExec.exe /X{21657574-BD54-48A2-9450-EB03B2C7FC29}
Sonic RecordNow Audio --> MsiExec.exe /X{AB708C9B-97C8-4AC9-899B-DBF226AC9382}
Sonic RecordNow Copy --> MsiExec.exe /X{B12665F4-4E93-4AB4-B7FC-37053B524629}
Sonic RecordNow Data --> MsiExec.exe /X{075473F5-846A-448B-BCB3-104AA1760205}
Sonic Update Manager --> MsiExec.exe /X{30465B6C-B53F-49A1-9EBA-A3F187AD502E}
SpotLife --> RunDll32 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\INSTAL~1\engine\6\INTEL3~1\Ctor.dll,LaunchSetup "C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{84FA5EEA-32CE-47AE-9DF0-83CBCC2DED2C}\Setup.exe" FreshInstall
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition --> MsiExec.exe /X{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}
Symantec KB-DocID:2003093015493306 --> MsiExec.exe /I{08C5815C-2C6E-44f8-8748-0E61BC9AFB68}
U3Launcher --> MsiExec.exe /I{D8E363A7-88B7-446D-B2C0-E26CE4DC8E54}
Update Rollup 2 for Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 -->
Windows Media Format 11 runtime --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallWMFDist11$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB908246 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB908246$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 KB925766 --> "C:\WINDOWS\$NtUninstallKB925766$\spuninst\spuninst.exe"
Yahoo! Browser Services --> C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\unyext.exe
Yahoo! Install Manager --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32 /u C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\YINSTH~1.DLL
Yahoo! Internet Mail --> C:\WINDOWS\system32\regsvr32 /u /s C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\ymmapi.dll
Yahoo! Messenger --> C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\UNWISE.EXE /U C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\INSTALL.LOG
Yahoo! Toolbar --> C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\Common\unyt.exe

-- Application Event Log -------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type9987 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 10/19/2007 08:36:39 PM
Event ID/Source: 1524 / Userenv
Event Description:
Windows cannot unload your classes registry file - it is still in use by other applications or services. The file will be unloaded when it is no longer in use.

Event Record #/Type9886 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 10/18/2007 09:07:40 PM
Event ID/Source: 100 / AVG7
Event Description:
2007-10-19 01:07:40,390 HOME [003464:003884] ERROR 000 AVG7.AvgAntiSpam.UpdateRules Failed to update antispam rules: Network error

Event Record #/Type9846 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 10/17/2007 09:08:40 PM
Event Description:
2007-10-18 01:08:40,359 HOME [003564:001284] ERROR 000 AVG7.AvgAntiSpam.UpdateRules Failed to update antispam rules: Network error

Event Record #/Type9768 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 10/15/2007 09:07:35 PM
Event Description:
2007-10-16 01:07:35,703 HOME [002604:003444] ERROR 000 AVG7.AvgAntiSpam.UpdateRules Failed to update antispam rules: Network error

Event Record #/Type9752 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 10/14/2007 11:18:16 PM
Event ID/Source: 1000 / Application Error
Event Description:
Faulting application iexplore.exe, version 6.0.2900.2180, faulting module flash9c.ocx, version 9.0.45.0, fault address 0x00099baf.
Processing media-specific event for [iexplore.exe!ws!]

-- Security Event Log ----------------------------------------------------------

No Errors/Warnings found.

-- System Event Log ------------------------------------------------------------

Event Record #/Type26901 / Warning
Event Submitted/Written: 10/20/2007 11:27:13 AM
Event ID/Source: 1003 / Dhcp
Event Description:
Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the
DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address 0018F330373E. The following
error occurred:
%%1223.
Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from
the network address (DHCP) server.

Event Record #/Type26881 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 10/20/2007 10:42:35 AM
Event ID/Source: 7026 / Service Control Manager
Event Description:
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
ftsata2

Event Record #/Type26866 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 10/20/2007 05:45:38 AM
Event ID/Source: 29 / W32Time
Event Description:
The time provider NtpClient is configured to acquire time from one or more
time sources, however none of the sources are currently accessible.
No attempt to contact a source will be made for 14 minutes.
NtpClient has no source of accurate time.

Event Record #/Type26865 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 10/20/2007 05:45:38 AM
Event ID/Source: 17 / W32Time
Event Description:
Time Provider NtpClient: An error occurred during DNS lookup of the manually
configured peer 'time.windows.com,0x1'. NtpClient will try the DNS lookup again in 15
minutes.
The error was: A socket operation was attempted to an unreachable host. (0x80072751)

Event Record #/Type26835 / Error
Event Submitted/Written: 10/20/2007 04:54:56 AM
Event ID/Source: 7026 / Service Control Manager
Event Description:
The following boot-start or system-start driver(s) failed to load:
ftsata2

-- End of Deckard's System Scanner: finished at 2007-10-20 14:19:23 ------------

WOW SO WITH THIS YOU CAN REALY *SEE* INTO MY PC HUH ,. WELL CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME >????

Stamper19

Stamper19

Expert

• Expert
  • 1,992 posts
Hi starla,

Nothing really showing in your logs. Lets get rid of one entry in HiJack This and run Kapersky one last time to make sure those files are gone.

Please re-open HiJackThis and scan. Check the boxes next to all the entries listed below.

Now close all windows other than HiJackThis, then click Fix Checked. Close HiJackThis.

Please do an online scan with Kaspersky WebScanner

Click on Kaspersky Online Scanner

You will be promted to install an ActiveX component from Kaspersky, Click Yes.
  • The program will launch and then begin downloading the latest definition files:
  • Once the files have been downloaded click on NEXT
  • Now click on Scan Settings
  • In the scan settings make that the following are selected:
    • Scan using the following Anti-Virus database:
    Extended (if available otherwise Standard)
    • Scan Options:
    Scan Archives
    Scan Mail Bases
  • Click OK
  • Now under select a target to scan:Select My Computer
  • This will program will start and scan your system.
  • The scan will take a while so be patient and let it run.
  • Once the scan is complete it will display if your system has been infected.
    • Now click on the Save as Text button:
  • Save the file to your desktop.
  • Copy and paste that information in your next post.

• Kapersky Scan Log
  • HiJack This log