Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trojan? Virus? Blue Screen. help [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

dpends

dpends

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
:) :) Did everything and the computer still works. (Following the Tune-Up instructions was a little tricky because it did not follow the format directly but hey I worked around it and it is still working ... as you, no doubt, knew).
A big suprise on my end of the pipe.
The last boot of the computer took about 1 1/2 minutes. Perhaps not startling to some, but it has not run that fast since it was first purchased. My start up usually took a minimum of 3.5 minutes (and often 4) when things were running well.
S0. It appears as if we (YOU!) have performed miracles ... much more than getting rid of a virus-malware. The computer has been given a "face-lift" and made to look (and feel) years younger. (Good Reconstuctive Surgeon behind that).
For all that you have done ... Thanks ... Thanks a heck of a lot.
:) :)

Advertisements

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
In that case one must say goodbye..... Keep safe :)

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.