I have been reading a few topics in this forum about the upgrade for Vista and the OEM version and I'm stuck. So I thought that this may get me a more direct answer.
I currently have XP Professional and have run the Vista Advisor so everything seems a-ok if I decide to go to Vista, however, I am stuck between getting the upgrade or the OEM. If I had a lot of cash right now I would most certainly just buy the retail and do a fresh install as I was planning on formatting my hard-drive. It's not an old old PC but I feel it needs a clean.
So with cash limited, the option is either an upgrade to Vista, which would be fine I guess, or a fresh install with the OEM.
I'd just like some opinions really and what you guys think.
Any help would be much appreciated as I'm a bit buggered with it all.