Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

"Google End User License Agreement"

• Please log in to reply

excygz

excygz

• Pip
  • 6 posts
Hi,

I have a new PC and Windows Vista.
After format and install programs, it just appeared a window or more, that I can't close, like a pop up. It seems a I.E. window impossible to close.
In the bar, on top, I see "google end user license agreement."
I think that is a simple problem, but I can't solve it.
Have already run McAfee, Spybot - Search & Destroy and Ad-Aware.
I can close windows, going to tasks manager and closing Eula.exe
Could you help me, please? Thanks.
Thank you

Advertisements

kittiez

kittiez

• PipPip
  • 70 posts
Uninstall google programs and see if that helps. (Such as google desktop, google toolbar, etc.)

To get to uninstall programs, go to start menu, control panel, and choose "Uninstall a Program" under Programs.

Posted Image

Hope that helps.

Makaveli213

Makaveli213

• PipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • MVP
Use Revo Uninstaller and PC Decrapifier to remove OEM applications.

Revo is a great uninstall utility. Much more powerful than the Windows Add/REmove as it will also remove Registry entries safely. PC Decrapifier will get rid of all the demo and trial stuff on the new PC easily.

excygz

excygz

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I am grateful for the suggestions but Ihad to implement another solution: resettlement of W. Vista.
Thanks! :)

ruel

ruel

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i encounter the same problem with yours. i did not uninstall google programs. it might help me in the future. what i "always" do every i reboot my PC is to

1. press ctrl + all google eula at the task bar

2. then right click

3. then close group

if there is only one google eula opened, of course it cannot be closed alone, try opening one program (i.e. excel, word, etc.) just to make a group in the task bar. then try the above steps.

good luck

ButterflyEffect

ButterflyEffect

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Thankyou so much ruel, that worked! It's been bugging me for days! Thanks again :)