Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Adware VideoEgg; Nav and others [RESOLVED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

fenzodahl512

fenzodahl512

• Malware Removal
  • 9,863 posts

No, I've never used Firefox.

Java Sun
Use JRE 1.6.0_07 for applet

I looked through the Java page for FAQ's. One reference mentioned going to Control Panel and clicking on the Java Console. Looking through the Control Panel listings, indicates I don't have the console. In addition, one of the previous Updates won't remove from the Add/Remove Programs. That issue is mentioned as well. I have sent an email requesting assistance from Java, so hopefully they will respond.

Erm.. not sure why is that.. By the way, I believe your computer now is good (apart from that hotmail problems)..

I believe you should email microsoft too about the problems.. They own hotmail now..

You can ask for further assistance from our Windows XP forum... Link below..
http://www.geekstogo...2003-NT-f5.html

Tell them I send you there, and you have been cleaned..

I'm also suggesting you to use Firefox.. Its a much better and safer browser.. link below:
http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

Is there anything else that I can help you? :)

Advertisements

sheppardwk

sheppardwk

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
No that's it. Thank you very much for all of your patience and assistance. If and when I need help again, I will return to Geeks to Go.

fenzodahl512

fenzodahl512

• Malware Removal
  • 9,863 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.