Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

please check my log.-- explorer.exe and cpu usage problems [CLOSED]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Again looks OK (...you had your printer and office running )

I notice you have an encryption programme is this just set to encrypt specific files or is it encrypting all files ? If it is encrypting/decrypting all files on the fly this may well eat up a lot of processor time

Advertisements

kasida

kasida

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
i fact this pc don't connect to any printer, i've never installed any printer's drivers into it..... how it come? or it's just another services of microsoft office?

and what kind of "encryption program", advanced System optimizer or nod32 is included?, can it cause to this problem?
***i used to set my own nod32, can it be? but it never cause to any problem before

or some of file in office are broken
because a few week ago my pc got a problem on many files missing.
it just happened, i don't know how but i found that many program can't run because of file missing and some files broken.
i reintalled many program to fixed files broken but not at all because some program got no problems.

Can this became an cause of my problem?
maybe office or some programs lost some files that make it stable.

however thank you very much for your kindness

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
This is the encrption programme C:\Program Files\SafeNet Sentinel found here http://www.safenet-inc.com/ if you do not require or use this programme, then uninstall it and see if that helps

Essexboy

Essexboy

GeekU Moderator

• Retired Staff
  • 69,964 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.