Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Color stuck at 16 colors. Need Drivers!

• Please log in to reply

bam87

bam87

• Pip
  • 2 posts
My computer is currently stuck at 16 colors. I am thinking it is the drivers I need for my video card, however I cannot seem to find them. I downloaded the program Everest which told me the video card is a Number Nine Sr9. If anyone knows where I might be able to find drivers for this.. it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much!

Advertisements

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Hi Bam 87
Welcome to G2G
Try this
click on me
If this is not a free site then let me know.
Cheers
Peterm

bam87

bam87

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I came across this site when I was searching as well. However, I am not sure how to download the file from it. I tried to download the driver scanner, and it said it only worked on a higher color thing, which is the whole problem.
Maybe I could just not find the right link to click to download it? I am not sure.

peterm

peterm

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 3,387 posts
Driveguide.com also has the driver.
click on me
It should still be free and it should just be the file.
Let me know.
Cheers
Peterm