Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

msn winks and moods

• Please log in to reply

Insanitystreak

Insanitystreak

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
lol, congrats on becoming computer tech

Advertisements

Guest_matthuffy_*

Guest_matthuffy_*

lol, congrats on becoming computer tech

View Post

I am not a computer tech, i am a computer genius :tazz: hahahahaha but as i am 1 of a kind, they do not have that tital ;)

Plus i have too much work to do, rather than answering the same questions 100 times a day about the bleeding winks ;) the whole fun about computers is fugguring things out for yourself and not giving up before you have even tried and asking questions that have already been answered!!!!!!

Edited by matthuffy, 24 May 2005 - 04:20 AM.

Insanitystreak

Insanitystreak

• PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Yeh i guess

SupahWoman

SupahWoman

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have found that if I just let it sit for a few minutes after i have clicked on more, : then all extra winks load up. Obviously it is just taking time to load. Then it works fine. :tazz:

View Post

It doesn't work for me... I had 190 winks and messengers freezes and I waited an hour, but still... It was frozen...

I deleted them all, but I kinda want them back, without msn freezing!!!

Can someone help me??

Kim...