Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Great site, Great team, Great Idea!

• Please log in to reply

dinotech

dinotech

• PipPip
  • 75 posts
I've been reading and re-reading the TOU, the tutorials, and I have to say that I am very impressed with how much information is out there about malware. Google has always been the method of looking up information. I've never thought about how much effort goes into running a site like this, establishing quality and high-caliber people to run it, moderate it, and respond to many requests through the forum and PM.

ScHwErV should get an extra bonus for putting up with my "About 99% of computer problems sit in front of the monitor" PMs, but the second part of the last PM was sincere.

Blair, Kat, Shcwerv, Grinler (bleepingcomputer.com) and others who took their time out of their lives to write tutorials and help fix problems.

I also want to thank IP Board, vBullitin, PHPBB, and other bulletin board programs for the great interface and board management. I've used Proboards.com before and the amount of work to create a bulletin board with all the gadgets and "bling" seems like a lot.

Again, I look forward to being a part of this community.

Thanks

Dino

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
Thanks for the kind words... we are glad to have you aboard :)