Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Citrix Gateway won't Launch / Possible Malware-Tronjan , Etc. [Clo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

CEEV

CEEV

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
========== FILES ==========
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\UserShell\AOL9Plus moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\UserShell moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\NewComponents moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\DownloadedComponents\VMgr_Win moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\DownloadedComponents\AxMetaStream_Win moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\DownloadedComponents moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology\Components moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Experience Technology moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Common moved successfully.
C:\Program Files\Viewpoint moved successfully.
File\Folder C:\WINDOWS\System32\ofatugil.ini not found.
========== COMMANDS ==========
User's Temp folder emptied.
User's Internet Explorer cache folder emptied.
Local Service Temp folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Local Service Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
Network Service Temp folder emptied.
Network Service Temporary Internet Files folder emptied.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\_avast4_\Webshlock.txt scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_434.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
File delete failed. C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_7b0.dat scheduled to be deleted on reboot.
Windows Temp folder emptied.
Java cache emptied.
Temp folders emptied.

OTListIt2 by OldTimer - Version 2.0.15.1 log created on 05032009_230748

Files moved on Reboot...
C:\WINDOWS\temp\_avast4_\Webshlock.txt moved successfully.
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_434.dat not found!
File C:\WINDOWS\temp\Perflib_Perfdata_7b0.dat not found!

Registry entries deleted on Reboot...

Advertisements

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Hello CEEV,

Please run another scan with OTListIt2 (like you did after my first reply) and post the OTListIt.txt in your next reply.

CEEV

CEEV

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Hello CEEV,

Please run another scan with OTListIt2 (like you did after my first reply) and post the OTListIt.txt in your next reply.

Thanks so much for your help. I will bring the new OTListIT2 soon.

When I was attenting to clean unused files in my PC somehow I must had done something because I had a problem. I wanted to open AOL software and it said:

AOL ERROR The Snmaster.Idx database file is missing, please restore this file

I did some research about this and I already uninstalled AOL , I'm making sure all the registrries are clean and will install AOL again. As soon as get it working tomorrow will bring you the OTListIT2 Log

Thanks for your time.

CEEV

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Ok, if you need any help please let me know. :)

CEEV

CEEV

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Ok, if you need any help please let me know. :)

Thanks so much, I finally finished cleaning all the leftover files for AOL . I had Re-install AOL software.
I will post the log today.

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
OK :)

Jimmy2012

Jimmy2012

Trusted Helper

• Retired Staff
  • 6,238 posts
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.

If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.